PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see the CRPA appology regarding the Damian Nix article

ke6guj
09-12-2009, 4:09 PM
Got the new CRPA Firing Line issue today and was happy to see CRPA distance themselves from the :TFH: article that Damian Nix submitted.

BigDogatPlay
09-15-2009, 8:41 PM
Do they mail in waves? I haven't seen my September issue yet.

:confused:

woodsman
09-15-2009, 8:48 PM
Do they mail in waves? I haven't seen my September issue yet.

:confused:

Haven't received mine either.

BigDogatPlay
09-17-2009, 1:10 PM
Mine dropped into the mailbox yesterday. Thank you and shouts out to John Fields for stepping up on that article.

And many thanks to Gene for submitting a terrific article on microstamping. While some segment of CRPA's membership might be like Zumbo-like or elitist in their regard for 2A issues, that well written article tied it together well.

Well done Gene!

woodsman
09-18-2009, 3:17 PM
Still haven't received mine as of the mail today.

tomj44
09-20-2009, 8:39 AM
Read " Carson Passes Ammo Sales Restrictions " By C.D. Michel. Its a short read. This is the part that doesn't help us "Criminals can avoid such restrictions by buying ammunition on the Internet". That will surley help us get AB962 vetoed. Thanks Boneheads.

Tom

SmokinMr2
09-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Read " Carson Passes Ammo Sales Restrictions " By C.D. Michel. Its a short read. This is the part that doesn't help us "Criminals can avoid such restrictions by buying ammunition on the Internet". That will surley help us get AB962 vetoed. Thanks Boneheads.

Tom

:kest:

woodsman
09-21-2009, 3:14 PM
Got mine today. Hard to believe that someone inserting the Damien Nix piece didn't read it.

Good article by Gene.

I see is that some of the legislation information is old. Would help if this could be accessed on line with our accounts.