PDA

View Full Version : NRA membership transferable??

tango 5
06-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Hey guys, my brother was given a Life Membership to the NRA when he was a teenager. My father bought him a life membership as a birthday gift, my father was an avid shooter and also a member of the NRA. In the past 10 years, my brother has lost total interest in guns and hunting, he has other hobbies that he does. I myself am not a member of the NRA yet. My question is, is a life membership transferable to another person/family member if the NRA member is not interested anymore? I just hate to see it go to waste if he is not active with it. Any info would be great, thanks in advance.

Jay

Mssr. Eleganté
06-10-2005, 12:13 AM
Yes, for a $500 fee your brother's NRA life membership can be transfered to your name.

As an added incentive, if you act now, he will still be able to keep his life membership too.

tango 5
06-10-2005, 2:00 PM
Originally posted by Amendment II:
Yes, for a $500 fee your brother's NRA life membership can be transfered to your name.

As an added incentive, if you act now, he will still be able to keep his life membership too.

Screw that, id rather just pay for my own membership yearly.

Mssr. Eleganté
06-11-2005, 6:55 PM
I'm sorry. I was kind of joking. The $500 is really just to pay for your NRA life membership. Memberships are not really transferable.

tango 5
06-12-2005, 9:26 AM
Originally posted by Amendment II:
I'm sorry. I was kind of joking. The $500 is really just to pay for your NRA life membership. Memberships are not really transferable.

I thought you were kidding, cuz i know the Life membership is in that range. No worries.