PDA

View Full Version : Reasonably-priced Fab-10 receivers?

TonyNorCal
02-07-2005, 6:16 PM
Where can one find a reasonably-priced fab-10 receiver? Does anyone here know of either an online venue of Northern CA dealer who sells them at a reasonable rate? Seems that $300+ for a stripped receiver is just outrageous...but I suppose they have us bent over that proverbial barrel.

TonyNorCal
02-07-2005, 6:16 PM
Where can one find a reasonably-priced fab-10 receiver? Does anyone here know of either an online venue of Northern CA dealer who sells them at a reasonable rate? Seems that $300+ for a stripped receiver is just outrageous...but I suppose they have us bent over that proverbial barrel.

drm600
02-07-2005, 7:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tony:
Where can one find a reasonably-priced fab-10 receiver? Does anyone here know of either an online venue of Northern CA dealer who sells them at a reasonable rate? Seems that $300+ for a stripped receiver is just outrageous...but I suppose they have us bent over that proverbial barrel. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

$300 sounds reasonable considering how much it costs the dealer. the dealer is not sticking to you, shoeless ventures is.

fastmanusa
02-07-2005, 7:11 PM
I would wait. The FAB 10s are over priced junk. Vulcan is about to release a Cali Legal AR15.

RRangel
02-07-2005, 7:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fastmanusa:
I would wait. The FAB 10s are over priced junk. Vulcan is about to release a Cali Legal AR15. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I got news for you. Vulcan (formerly Hesse Arms) isn't known for their great reputation. http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

1919_4_ME
02-07-2005, 7:39 PM
I thought Bushmaster was going to release a Cali version also? http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

marklbucla
02-07-2005, 7:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Vulcan is about to release a Cali Legal AR15. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHOA! INFO PLEASE!!!!! I just checked out Vulcan Armament's website, but I didn't notice anything about a Kali-legal AR.

fastmanusa
02-07-2005, 7:51 PM
Neither are the FAB10s.

-hanko
02-07-2005, 8:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fastmanusa:
I would wait. The FAB 10s are over priced junk. Vulcan is about to release a Cali Legal AR15. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<span class="ev_code_RED">Vulcan</span> http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Tell me you're serious... Part of the FAB price is based on low production volume relative to any AR makers non-prk stuff. Anybody, though, who doesn't think that Shoeless at least doubles their material and labor costs is dreaming.

-hanko

BigAL
02-07-2005, 8:11 PM
I would be surprised if Bushmaster came out with a cali compliant lower right now, seeing as how they can't build regular ARs fast enough for the rest of the US.

02-07-2005, 8:59 PM
According to Ralph Nader, Vulcan/Hesse unsafe at any speed!