PDA

View Full Version : Big Reno Gun Show: Know B4U Go

MadMex
04-07-2005, 5:04 PM
You might need chains if you’re heading east on 80. A nice front smacked us about an hour ago (~5:00 pm). I’m at 2k ft elev. and the hail was intense. Drive safe.

http://www.dot.ca.gov/cgi-bin/roads.cgi

fastmanusa
04-07-2005, 6:50 PM
I am heading up on Saturday to stock up on magazines. I am sure I am not the only one. : )

Trader Jack
04-07-2005, 7:16 PM
Why would you drive all the way to Reno to "Stock up on magazines"?

Would you be thinking of buying and importing illegal "Hi-Cap" magazines into California?

stv
04-07-2005, 8:47 PM
Prices on 10 rounders are generally a LOT cheaper when buying in other states. Since 9/13/04, other people have been replacing their neutered mags with standard mags, with the resulting glut of 10-rounders on the market in those states. Supply is high and demand is low there.

I got some new Glock 20 10 round mags for as low as $6 each from out of state sellers.

fastmanusa
04-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Yeah I just got a XD and the mags are like way overpriced. Oh, I also am going to pick up some ammo.

Turbinator
04-08-2005, 7:48 AM
Originally posted by Trader Jack:
Why would you drive all the way to Reno to "Stock up on magazines"?

Would you be thinking of buying and importing illegal "Hi-Cap" magazines into California?

We aren't interested in such illegal activities. However, some of us have out of state contacts who can hold these things for us. I personally have a good customer in Reno who is willing to hold items for me while I am in CA. Nice guys, huh?

Turby