PDA

View Full Version : OLL friendly FFL along I5 corridor?

kstrongsyj
09-08-2009, 6:39 PM
Sorry for such a newbie post, but I need help. I live in Sacramento and am doing a PPT to a buddy in Fresno. On Friday afternoon I am driving down I-5 from Sac to Avenal area. Anyone have any ideas on a not too far out of the way FFL that is OLL friendly? Any help is greatly appreciated.

jksupplyco
09-08-2009, 7:48 PM
There isn't much of ANYTHING out that way.. I'm fairly certain you're gonna be hard pressed to find a friendly..

DiscoBayJoe
09-08-2009, 7:52 PM
I'd say take 99 to fresno, do your PPT there, make your buddy buy you lunch for heading out of your way, then head south on 41/198/269 thru lemoore and out to avenal. Should only add about 30 miles to your trip!

tenpercentfirearms
09-08-2009, 10:28 PM
I say Fresno and I say PRK (http://www.prkarms.org/). Taking the 99 down instead of the 5 would be ten times easier than finding an FFL along the 5.

There might be one hidden in the Harris Ranch Feed Lot, but what it would take to find him among all of that BS is probably not worth it.

kstrongsyj
09-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Well, this is frustrating. Google maps says it adds an hour to my overall trip (final destination is Atascadero) This would make a 5 hour drive 7 hours total with a 2 year old on board :(

I did just talk to him and he is willing to head up to modesto or stockton. I could hit 5 from there and not add nearly as much time.

So who is friendly in Stockton? ;)