PDA

View Full Version : Complete kits for AR-10 stripped lower .308

vinniesguns
09-07-2009, 11:54 AM
:confused:
Does anybody know of a wholesaler that sells either DPMS or Armalite,
complete .308 kits to mount up with the AR-10 stripped lower receiver? I would even be interested in other brand names. I seem to only be able to find, uppers, stocks and lower parts kit sepperately, I haver customers looking for the whole kit, with the uppers assembled and head spaced already. I have no problem finding these in 5.56 but the .308 seems to be another story.
Thanks Guys.
Vinnie

halifax
09-08-2009, 11:37 AM
:confused:
Does anybody know of a wholesaler that sells either DPMS or Armalite,
complete .308 kits to mount up with the AR-10 stripped lower receiver? I would even be interested in other brand names. I seem to only be able to find, uppers, stocks and lower parts kit sepperately, I haver customers looking for the whole kit, with the uppers assembled and head spaced already. I have no problem finding these in 5.56 but the .308 seems to be another story.
Thanks Guys.
Vinnie

Not sure about Armalite but DPMS will deal with you directly on parts & accessories.

DPMS Contact Info (http://www.dpmsinc.com/about/contact.aspx)

jksupplyco
09-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Yeah, go direct whenever possible.. Armalite will set you up if you call.. You're in for substantial wait times though, getting in this late in the game. You might have to hook up some network Dealers to buy through that have had their orders in..

vinniesguns
09-08-2009, 3:42 PM
Thanks Guys I appreciate it.
Vinnie

vinniesguns
09-10-2009, 3:50 PM
Just an Update as I have mis printed some info, the .308 lowers I had were Aero not Armalite, and they are all gone. Sorry about the slip of the tongue (keyboard)