PDA

View Full Version : Good news today: Lockyer will skip governor's race

Technical Ted
04-29-2005, 10:35 AM
xxxxxxxxxx

bwiese
04-29-2005, 10:43 AM
The danger here is that Lockyer, while still in AG attire, will do some antigun attention getting stunts to keep his name in the press for his run for treasurer.

Still, our primary enemies are in the assembly and senate (Dunn, Koretz, etc.)

Bill W
San Jose

Charliegone
04-29-2005, 1:10 PM
Oh gosh, get ready for more spending by the democrats. I have noticed all they do is spend, spend, spend, with no results. I think we need a change!

Amy
04-29-2005, 7:51 PM
What I really fear is that Rob Riener will be governor. Lockyer may be a leftist oath-breaking traitor, but Riener is a full blown Stalinist, and has no peer among anti-gun zealots, except perhaps Fienslime.

Amy
04-29-2005, 8:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bwiese:
The danger here is that Lockyer, while still in AG attire, will do some antigun attention getting stunts to keep his name in the press for his run for treasurer.

San Jose </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that's what this bullet serialization BS is, just an attention grabbing stunt to play to the left. There's no way it's practical or possible, it's just a hoisting of colors to flag the left to rally behind him for his reduced political ambitions.

He know's he can't beat Arnold, so he's going for another well paid job instead, and this is his way of playing to the leftist stands to ensure he stays on the state payroll in an easier job.

Amy

PGB Superior Cast Bullets
Paradise CA

Tang
05-04-2005, 5:25 PM
HE is about as welcome as a turd in a punch bowl.

qualityrockola
05-04-2005, 5:31 PM
LOL, how long have you been waiting to use that one?....classic

05-09-2005, 7:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Amy:
And that's what this bullet serialization BS is, just an attention grabbing stunt to play to the left. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which was just like Arnold's "play to the left" signing AB50 into law. Unfortunately, I fear that too many people are going to forget some of his (Arnold's) past indiscretions as Gov. next election day.

Too bad, but so goes politics in California.