PDA

View Full Version : NEW FFL in Rohnert Park

vinniesguns
09-06-2009, 1:52 PM
Just wanted to introduce my self, I am Vinnie, owner of Vinnies Guns in Rohnert Park, CA. Please check out my website www.vinniesguns.com we sell everything that is legal in the State of CA. We also do transfers and give the test for HSC. (handgun Safety Certificates) Call me with questions anytime!
707 665-5655

yoteassasin
09-06-2009, 2:05 PM
do you have a store front or do you work out of your house/office ?

gregorylucas
09-06-2009, 3:22 PM
How much are you charging for transfers?

Thanks,
Greg

tenpercentfirearms
09-06-2009, 4:58 PM
Welcome to the gun business. Please let us know if you ever have any questions. There is plenty of business to go around so I would rather support my fellow dealers than try and screw em. Unless you are cute that is.

jksupplyco
09-06-2009, 6:39 PM
Welcome to the gun business. Please let us know if you ever have any questions. There is plenty of business to go around so I would rather support my fellow dealers than try and screw em. Unless you are cute that is.

Wes! Don't scare the poor guy off! A quick search would turn up a number of pics in revealing poses (In a JK Shirt no less) and sporting crocs on a scooter! He may just think you are serious!

Vin, despite what my fellow Calgun sponser may have insinuated, welcome, and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!

tenpercentfirearms
09-07-2009, 12:06 AM
Wes! Don't scare the poor guy off! A quick search would turn up a number of pics in revealing poses (In a JK Shirt no less) and sporting crocs on a scooter! He may just think you are serious!

Vin, despite what my fellow Calgun sponser may have insinuated, welcome, and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!

Yeah I guess that is a good point. I was hoping that Vinnie was short for Victoria.

halifax
09-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Yeah I guess that is a good point. I was hoping that Vinnie was short for Victoria.

Knew a girl in HS named Virginia who everyone called Vinnie (not Ginnie like the other Virginias) :D

tenpercentfirearms
09-07-2009, 7:20 AM
Knew a girl in HS named Virginia who everyone called Vinnie (not Ginnie like the other Virginias) :D

That is what it was!

FortCourageArmory
09-07-2009, 7:34 AM
Like JK and 10% said, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to the biz.... More than enough to go around in CA.

vinniesguns
09-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Thank You for the warm welcome, and the sexual offers, (although I am a guy, sorry fella's)
I charge $65.00 for transfers plus DROS. Most of my new gun prices are an average of 10-15% above wholesale, and I do this from Home not a store Front.( What a pain in the *** getting licensed to do this from home)
Thanks
Vinnie
check out my website for more info
www.vinniesguns.com

tenpercentfirearms
09-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Thank You for the warm welcome, and the sexual offers, (although I am a guy, sorry fella's)
I charge $65.00 for transfers plus DROS. Most of my new gun prices are an average of 10-15% above wholesale, and I do this from Home not a store Front.( What a pain in the *** getting licensed to do this from home)
Thanks
Vinnie
check out my website for more info
www.vinniesguns.com

10-15% profit. I remember those days. Bump it up to 25% and you will still be competitive. Then maybe it will be worth your time.

I just have stayed out of the gun business and just spent my afternoons playing video games or enjoying my family. Instead, I am at the gun shop.

I was just thinking about it the other day. I am never home between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM on any week day. Never. If my wife wasn't working so much too, I would have to be more concerned about a sancho.

CenterX
09-08-2009, 10:52 PM
From DOJ FAQ:
17. What fees can I charge in addition to the DROS?
In addition to the State's $19.00 DROS fee, you must also charge a $1.00 Firearms Safety Testing fee and a $5.00 Safety and Enforcement fee. If the transaction being processed is a dealer sale, consignment return, or return from pawn, you may impose other charges as long as this amount is clearly shown as a "dealer fee" and not misrepresented as a State fee.

(PC sections 12071(b)(11), (12))

What fees can I charge for handling a Private Party Transfer (PPT)?
If the transaction is a PPT, you are restricted to charging no more than $25.00 in State fees described and $10.00 per firearm for conducting the PPT. For example:

For a PPT involving one or more handguns, the total allowable fees are $35.00 for the first handgun, and $31.00 for each subsequent handgun.
For PPTs involving one or more long guns, the State fees are limited to $25.00 for the whole transaction plus $10.00 dealer fee per firearm transferred.
(PC section 12082)

Is the $65 for receiving a gun sent from another FFL?

zinfull
09-09-2009, 9:38 AM
Nice to have more in the area. Could you change the headings tabs on the left of your web page to an easier to read color. Black print on dark blue is a ***** for the old guys.

Jerry

vinniesguns
09-09-2009, 5:35 PM
Thanks, I will look into it.