PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff And The "Good'Ol Boy Connection

ANARCANGEL
09-03-2009, 6:32 PM
delete

mlatino
09-03-2009, 6:43 PM
Weren't you just issued a CCW with a to/from work limitation? And then you came in here and posted about how all you had to do was tell the Police that you were "traveling to and from work if you were ever stopped or questioned (wink wink)." Now you're calling out the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Dept and accusing them of being bigots. It seems to me you may want to mature a bit and stop ranting and raving on a public forum, not to mention "bragging" about your newly acquired CCW and how you plan on "bending" the rules. Do you ever think MPD or SCSO take a look at CG?

To each his own though..

grammaton76
09-03-2009, 6:54 PM
Sounds to me like he feels that he's confirmed an inequity in the system, and is rightly offended by it.

mlatino
09-03-2009, 6:57 PM
I don't disagree with his anger, but this IS a public forum and bashing on the PD and SO may not be in his best interest RIGHT after he was issued a CCW.

grammaton76
09-03-2009, 7:00 PM
I don't disagree with his anger, but this IS a public forum and bashing on the PD and SO may not be in his best interest RIGHT after he was issued a CCW.

No arguments there either - he's definitely risking his paper here IMHO. But, if he chooses to, while aware of the risk of non-renewal... *shrug*

dirtfarmer
09-03-2009, 7:11 PM
Maybe you should have worked on your good cause a little more... but don't slam the farmers...we are not all ...good ol boys... club..