PDA

View Full Version : Steel Madness

AbbyCat
08-30-2009, 9:40 PM
I just wanted to share with the ladies on the forum...especially those, like me, who are new shooters and just lurk...that I had a great experience at Ron's SSA Steel Madness match today.

As tentative as I was about attending, Ron's invitations, and warm welcome, for the new shooters was just too tempting to pass up. I'm so glad I gave it a try. Everyone was friendly and patient. I know that I learned a lot.

The day was challenging, but my focus was on just learning how to approach this type of shooting and how to hit more things than I miss! I left tired, a bit sore, but wanting to come back to try it all again! I definitely feel my skills will improve more by working at these types of shooting matches vs standing on the line at a range. It would be great to meet other ladies there.

I just hope that next time the air conditioning is working!

Mr Twisted
08-31-2009, 10:54 AM
Abby Cat so glad to have you. I've personally trained the top women in the world for competition. The SSA has many top women shooters ,I'm proud to say and developing many more. The trip of a thousand miles starts with taking the first step and finally getting out to Steel Madness is that first lightly additive first step..remember I warned you....

Samual Colt and Smith & Wesson made all women equal to men, and at the SSA we shamely cater to the women (to many dam guys in this sport) so if there are any other woman adderenalin junkies out there come on out.

The next Steel Madness match will be Sept 6th and I will personall take out a squad of "ALL" women and get you squared away in a sport dominated by men
So Ladies chime in.... It's your big chance:D

By the way ladies this is a outdoors match and I have no control of the Air Conditioning

Ron Jung aka Mr Twisted
Shooting Sports Alliance
Norco Ca.
www.ssashooter.com

Steyrlp10
09-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Sounds like fun -- too bad you guys are down south.

AbbyCat
09-02-2009, 7:44 PM
The next Steel Madness match will be Sept 6th and I will personally take out a squad of "ALL" women and get you squared away in a sport dominated by men
So Ladies chime in.... It's your big chance:D
www.ssashooter.com

OK, Ron. How can I pass up an offer like that? I'm in. Com'on ladies...join me down there!

Mr Twisted
09-03-2009, 2:59 PM
Assisting my are some of the top ladies who shoot with the SSA,so the girls can learn from other ladies too. Do'nt be shy more the merrier.