PDA

View Full Version : Angeles Range, Sunday August 30th

EBR Works
08-29-2009, 12:00 PM
Just got the word that Omniman and I are going early tomorrow morning. Anyone else heading there?

Q
08-29-2009, 12:57 PM
couple posts down "wildfire" the guys there say the air quality is pretty bad right now.. I wouldn't go.

I just ordered some copper 762 wolf. I need to take a trip out there maybe next month.:D

EBR Works
08-29-2009, 1:08 PM
I'll bring a box of these if it's nasty. Still going regardless.

http://www.firstaidmonster.com/images/products/FAM_MASKS_BIO_SURGICAL_10PKG-2685.jpg

lomalinda
08-29-2009, 8:12 PM
Got to within a few hundred feet of the entrance, only to be turned back by CHP. I'd call before heading out tomorrow.

Saddest thing about it was we had a guy with us who hasn't seen an AK since Roberti and Roos committed political suicide twenty years ago. We were going to put an end to that, but, alas, couldn't close the deal today. Went to an indoor range and used 22 carbines, though, so not all was lost.

69Mach1
08-29-2009, 8:18 PM
Got to within a few hundred feet of the entrance, only to be turned back by CHP. I'd call before heading out tomorrow.

Saddest thing about it was we had a guy with us who hasn't seen an AK since Roberti and Roos committed political suicide twenty years ago. We were going to put an end to that, but, alas, couldn't close the deal today. Went to an indoor range and used 22 carbines, though, so not all was lost.

Ah man, sorry to hear about that. He would have been impressed with your collection.

EBR Works
08-29-2009, 10:30 PM
We're going to go to Ojai Valley Gun Club instead due to the fire. Angeles next time....