PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bunch for 10th Congressional District in California

sfpcservice
08-28-2009, 3:09 PM
Hey folks,

I did a quick search but didn't come up with anything previously about Mr. Bunch. He is as strong of a Second Amendment supporter as I've seen in politics and I know him personally (We go to the same church). If you haven't heard of him and live in the 10th district, check out his website and decide for yourself.:

http://www.bunch4congress.com/

here is a map of the 10th to see if you're in it:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/findyourreps.xpd?state=CA&district=10

It covers a substantial portion of the East bay. Please note that I don't work for Chris and I'm not trying to spam, I just think he deserves a mention here in the 2nd amendment forum before the election on the 1st. I apologize in advance if this is prohibited, I did a quick search of the rules and didn't see anything against this.

radioman
08-29-2009, 9:24 AM
He was on the news last night, and he sounds like a man who would get thing done. But I live in Pittsburg and that's in the 7th. I did here he is gay, is that so? out side of that I hope he gets the job.

sfpcservice
08-29-2009, 9:28 AM
To my knowledge Chris is not gay, I think his wife and children would agree. Not that it really matters to me.

He does strike me as a man who's fed up with the system and wants to do what he can to make a difference.

dexter9659
08-29-2009, 11:45 AM
Everyone I know has already voted for Harmer.

Gator Monroe
08-29-2009, 11:47 AM
He was on the news last night, and he sounds like a man who would get thing done. But I live in Pittsburg and that's in the 7th. I did here he is gay, is that so? out side of that I hope he gets the job.

Your slackin already , lol .:sleeping:

radioman
08-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Your slackin already , lol .:sleeping:

Then I will try a little harder:D

radioman
08-29-2009, 12:47 PM
To my knowledge Chris is not gay, I think his wife and children would agree. Not that it really matters to me.

He does strike me as a man who's fed up with the system and wants to do what he can to make a difference.

My bad, I was not making an indictment, it was just something I heard, hence the ? in my post. it must be fud from the other side, from what I saw last night I liked him and would like to know more, but like I said I live in the 7th not the 10th.

sfpcservice
08-29-2009, 1:49 PM
My bad, I was not making an indictment, it was just something I heard, hence the ? in my post. it must be fud from the other side, from what I saw last night I liked him and would like to know more, but like I said I live in the 7th not the 10th.

No worries, just wanted to clear it up.