PDA

View Full Version : Criminal Judge/Professor I know...

TaxAnnihilator
08-28-2009, 1:48 PM
I was leaving school the other night and a criminal judge/professor I know asked me what I have been up to. Knowing that he owns firearms I mention CGF & CGN and what they are up too (I am hooked!). He praises the site's work, especially teaching California's how to stay within the law when building "evil" rifles.

Anywho, he mention that he has a small arsenal that he doesn't shoot for fun, only practice and "killing bad people, killing them dead if they come after me."

Knowing his life story I was not too surprised to hear this, but I thought everyone here would enjoy knowing that there are some judges on our side.

**For his privacy I will not mention his name, though I am trying to get him to join the CGN.

CAL.BAR
08-28-2009, 2:28 PM
As a practicing criminal defense atty here in OC, I know several judges who carry regularly. (they just don;t want the rest of us to do so)

bwiese
08-28-2009, 2:31 PM
We do have friends "out there".

JDoe
08-28-2009, 2:35 PM
Good news, thank you for sharing. It's nice to know that some professors and judges see the value of firearms for self defense. I guess when you deal out prison sentences to criminals as part of your job you do some thinking about how to defend yourself best.

hoffmang
08-28-2009, 2:36 PM
That always puts a smile on my face!

-Gene

FreedomIsNotFree
08-28-2009, 6:25 PM
How about a research attorney out of the 6th District with dozens of published opinions? Yes, there are many out there that need to fly low.