PDA

View Full Version : Hey Orange County - How About a Calguns Town Hall in OC on 8/30?

wildhawker
08-23-2009, 9:31 PM
All,

I've received many PMs requesting that an OC Town Hall be added this coming weekend on 8/30/09 around noon or thereabouts. It would probably be something smaller that could be held at a restaurant. If we set something up, would any of you be interested in attending?

Throwing a dart, I'd say Orange/Fullerton area but we're open to suggestions. If we can get a group of 5-10+ Calgunners interested we can make it happen.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts, and please forward this along to any OC area Calgunners who might be interested in learning about upcoming opportunities to get involved.

-Brandon

capntroy
08-23-2009, 10:45 PM
I have to be at work at 3:45pm on Sunday, but would be down for something around 1pm or so.

How about Huntington Beach area?

Glock Fan
08-23-2009, 10:49 PM
I could be interested in this depending on time and location. Don't really have any sugestions though.

andrewj
08-23-2009, 10:57 PM
I'd be interested.

By the way, your title and post have conflicting dates :-P

pennys dad
08-24-2009, 9:01 PM
Sounds like an event for the Pope room at Buca. I think it seats about 15, its round so eye contact can be made with everyone and its semi private for conversation. There is a Buca in Brea and one in the Marketplace in Irvine.

wildhawker
08-24-2009, 9:09 PM
Sounds like an event for the Pope room at Buca. I think it seats about 15, its round so eye contact can be made with everyone and its semi private for conversation. There is a Buca in Brea and one in the Marketplace in Irvine.

Brea would work fine, need to get back to LAX in the afternoon. Let's get some more folks together and make this happen!

Crusader
08-24-2009, 11:21 PM
I'm in.

capntroy
08-25-2009, 5:22 AM
Brea would work fine, need to get back to LAX in the afternoon. Let's get some more folks together and make this happen!

There's a Buca in Huntington Beach, and it's closer to LAX.......

Eckolaker
08-25-2009, 8:13 AM
There is also a Sonic Burger in Fullerton off Harbor and Orangethorpe...

I imagine you will need to make reservations for the Pope room at Buca. Anyone try calling up there?

Either way I am driving from Rancho Santa Margarita to North OC.

wildhawker
08-25-2009, 9:12 AM
Ok guys- it's Tuesday. I'm going to create an OC Town Hall thread (here (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?p=2970457)) and let you guys fill in the details with further posts. Let's start it at 1pm if that works for everyone.

Thanks!