PDA

View Full Version : might need some legal help/advise soon-help and opinions in shasta county

LongRangeShootin
08-22-2009, 5:47 PM
Get a lawyer - rkt88edmo

Kid Stanislaus
08-22-2009, 7:50 PM
Can't help ya and can't say I envy ya one bit.

Invisible_Dave
08-22-2009, 8:30 PM
I'm not an attorney but I recommed you 1) delete this post at once and 2) consult an attorney without making ANY statement to ANYONE without him present.

CitaDeL
08-22-2009, 8:31 PM
Why people want to aire their pending legal issue on a public forum is beyond me. This is something that I believe you should share only with legal counsel- and probably be redacted from the forum.

The attorney suggesting that shooting this person would have been justifiable is wrong. Making threats and kicking your screen door does not rise to the level of an immediate danger of serious bodily injury or death... If he made it inside your home to make good on his threat, you would have been justified in shooting him.

Following the direction of the SHASCOM operator probably wasnt the best thing either, as it removed your means of defense while the BG was still there.

I suspect that you will be charged with ADW and PC417 and you need to locate a competent defense attorney as soon as you are able.

Alaric
08-22-2009, 9:04 PM
I'm not an attorney but I recommed you 1) delete this post at once and 2) consult an attorney without making ANY statement to ANYONE without him present.

+1 and IANAL

What is wrong with you? keep making those kind of helpful household hints and you will be banned. - rkt88edmo

Hoop
08-22-2009, 9:12 PM
This post should be deleted and you should speak with an attorney.

Invisible_Dave
08-22-2009, 9:15 PM
+1 and IANAL

What is wrong with you? keep making those kind of helpful household hints and you will be banned. - rkt88edmo

Now I wanna know what was inapproprate and deleted :popcorn:

Alaric
08-22-2009, 9:23 PM
Now I wanna know what was inapproprate and deleted :popcorn:

I am not at liberty to say, I value my calguns membership.

Invisible_Dave
08-22-2009, 9:29 PM
I was more commenting on my state of wonder then actually requesting information. :censored:

trautert
08-22-2009, 10:58 PM
It probably would be just as well if threads like this just went away.
Tom

Soldier415
08-22-2009, 11:03 PM
It probably would be just as well if threads like this just went away.
Tom
This.

I recommend this one go bye bye fast