View Full Version : Man, what a process....

07-11-2005, 1:23 PM
But it's done now. I never thought a PPT could be so demanding. Oh well, I didn't need my first born son anyway.

The good news, however, is that I'm nine days away from owning my first 1911. It's a Kimber TLE/RL II with Warrior grips. I say "first" because, from what I've heard, you only have one 1911 for about 6 months. http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks again to L3Data for the patience and the deal. I'll soon have more to contribute to this fine forum.

07-11-2005, 2:53 PM
Congrats! 9 days will go by fast...

07-11-2005, 3:07 PM
No they won't. The last day has seemed like a week. Perhaps it's because I'm staring at the issue of Combat Handguns with the warrior on the front. Or, maybe it's because my wife gets her XD on the 17th. Either way, untill 13:26 on the 20th, I'm going to be in hell.

Maybe I'll just tell my wife we can't go shoot untill I get mine.... evil, I know, but you have to have a little fun in your time of pain.

07-12-2005, 9:46 AM
Haha, good idea. The hardest part is going to the range with all my shooting buddies and knowing I have a gun on the way. It's funny, I've bought a few guns in the past, but haven't looked forward to them like this one.

Guess it's just a little 1911 fever.