View Full Version : Nevada and Utah and the Sheriffs office in one day.

08-20-2009, 10:48 PM
This Monday after the Reno Gun Show a half a dozen of us had Rick from CCW Academy in Reno do a class for us that started at 6 a.m. so that we could take both the Nevada CCW training as well as Utah. It was a long day, but nice to be able to take the class, go to the sheriffs office and do all the paperwork in one day (beats having to stay the night or drive back to Reno to go to the Sheriffs office). We did the usual class room lecture first thing, then we did his "laser shot" simulator and then onto the range to qualify. Long day but a good day. Now hopefully to CCW's will show up in the mail.

Big Jake
08-21-2009, 11:47 AM
I completed my Nevada ccw training in Las Vegas about a month ago. Had to stay over until Monday (Training on Saturday) to turn in application, pay fees, mug shot, fingerprints.

exactly ten days after that I opened my mailbox and permit was there. Fast!

Big Dog Howie
08-22-2009, 9:56 PM
I did my class and turned in all completed paper work on June 20th,still waiting for my Utah CCW.I was told they are 90 days out.looking forward to opening the mail box and seeing it in there.:rolleyes:

08-25-2009, 2:08 PM
last I heard, Utah is understaffed... but hired two people to help with the processing since they're getting so many applicants.