View Full Version : *FREE* Gun Rights Policy Conference in LA

09-07-2005, 7:26 AM
I posted this once before, but the time is coming, so here it is for those who forgot/didn't see it;
*FREE* Gun Rights Policy Conference in LA

at the LAX Marriot, Sept 23,24 & 25th.
See; http://www.ccrkba.org/
for info and registration.
I'm going and it would be nice to meet you guys there.
Free materials,registration, and LUNCH Too!
Info or questions call; 425-454-7012

Sponsored by CCRKBA & SAF

I think its about stinkin time someone stood up in the bathroom that is LA.(not counting those of us who are actually here "behind enemy lines")
We've really needed the support of a group or 2.

Wild Bill
09-08-2005, 6:06 PM
Hey I plan on being there!!

50 Shooter
09-08-2005, 6:15 PM
Which day is everyone planning on being there? I'm kinda a last minute person due to my job but planning on going at least one day.

09-09-2005, 6:30 AM
I'll be there both Sat. and Sun.

So how do we meet up?
The conference rooms are downstairs from the main lobby level.

50 Shooter
09-09-2005, 1:16 PM
I guess we could post here a day before the Conference. Exchange emails and get everyones cell numbers or just pick a spot in the hotel to meet at.

09-12-2005, 7:38 AM
Works for me.

09-16-2005, 1:25 PM

09-17-2005, 12:10 AM
what are the times the website for the second amendment foundation does not list any other information except the days, unless im missing something. i would like to go all three days and hear the speakers but i have a wedding on a friday night, a friday night.

so if anyone knows please inform me.

50 Shooter
09-17-2005, 6:50 AM
Here's what I got,

Dear GRPC Registrant:

The 20th Annual Gun Rights Policy Conference is shaping up to be one of the very best ever.

Registration will start on Friday, September 23, 2005 evening at 7:00 p.m. There will be a reception hosted by National Rifle Association, Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) and Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA).

Saturday morning registration will open at 8:00 a.m. with the general session opening at 8:30 a.m. SAF and CCRKBA will not only pick up the tab for lunch and snacks, but will also provide more than $125 worth of vital pro-gun rights materials to each attendee.

The day will conclude with a reception hosted by National Shooting Sports Foundation and the Hunting and Shooting Heritage Foundation.

Sunday’s registration will start at 8:00 a.m. with the session starting at 8:30 a.m. GRPC will conclude at 1:00 p.m. Senator Larry Craig will make the conference’s closing address at noon.

With over 50 speakers hand-picked from the leadership of the Gun Rights Movement, the topics to be presented promise to have an impact that will help direct the path of our cause for years to come.

Confirmed speakers this year include: Alan Gottlieb, Joe Tartaro, Larry Elder, Sen. Larry Craig, Wayne LaPierre, Sandy Froman, John Lott, Massad Ayoob, Eugene Volokh, Larry Pratt, John Snyder, Joe Waldron, as well as staff from the Second Amendment Foundation, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, National Rifle Association, National Shooting Sports Foundation, KeepAndBearArms.com, and Gun Owners of America.

Because of the number of people who travel every year to attend this event, we have negotiated a special discount room rate for GRPC attendees. Reservations for the special discounted room rate of $94 per night can be made by calling 1-800-228-9290, and telling them you are planning on attending the Gun Rights Policy Conference.

Parking will be available at the Los Angeles Airport Marriott in Los Angeles for $6.00 per day for attendees.

We look forward to seeing you at the 20th Annual GRPC – Expanding Gun Ownership.

GRPC Staff

09-17-2005, 9:35 PM
Why not just fab up a small "Calguns member"
name tag and wear it on your shirt when you go.
Nothing more invigorating than meeting
someone from the same forum you visit..

Well there are one or two things more exciting, but this is a public site..

09-23-2005, 7:55 AM
Why not just fab up a small "Calguns member"
name tag and wear it on your shirt when you go.

Same as the logo in upper left of board surrounded by red border on a 2"x3" adhesive label.
My wife will be working tomorrow, so I'll have free parking, whoohoo...
See you there!

50 Shooter
09-24-2005, 7:24 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it, I didn't get home from work until 7am this morning. To tired to do anything other then sleep all day. I didn't want to look stupid sleeping in the back of a gun rights conference.