PDA

View Full Version : +1 for Atlantic Firearms

xfilterx
08-13-2009, 3:30 PM
I called Blaine at Atlantic Firearms (once I heard that they were now working with Californians) to order their last Vector Arms V93. He was very cordial on the phone, answered all of my questions, and was even very happy to slightly modify the rifle (bullet button, remove paddle mag release, and disassemble mags) before shipping to my FFL. I received my rifle within 9 days of placing the order and I must say this rifle is perfect. It even came with a new hard shell case. I highly recommend Atlantic Firearms and will definitely be "shooting" my business their way in the future.

lumwilliam
11-05-2009, 8:55 PM
Good to hear the positive review. Anyone else have any feedback?

gruppeM3
12-22-2009, 1:13 PM
Just emailed them. Hope I will be just as happy as you

Atlantic Firearms.com
12-23-2009, 4:25 AM
If you are looking for a firearm please let us know your cal guns user name we normally try to offer discounts when possible for members.

The Duke
02-10-2010, 10:19 AM
Glad your experience was a good one, xfilterx, but mine was a bad one. Ordered a Saiga 12 from them awhile back - tons of problems, ejection, rust, finish, etc. To their credit, all those were addressed to my satisfaction, but it took more than 3 months! And I found Blaine "cordial" at first, but imperious when asked questions. He was down right defensive when asked product questions. Several times I had to say "hey buddy, it's nothing against you, I'm just trying to research product here". Hang ups, non-responsiveness. I got it done, but felt that I was hi-jacked for my money several times. -1. I wouldn't do business with these guys again - there is better out there.

Atlantic Firearms
02-10-2010, 1:52 PM
Duke , we would like to have your acutal name & the actual item you ordered from us so we can look into your claim that we ignored your warranty issue etc . If you have a valid claim that we ignored you for weeks etc we will be glad to send you $100 bucks compensation. There are 2 sides to every story .

BlooDSMeaR
08-29-2010, 1:55 AM
Other than duke I haven't seen much bad about these guys. I'm going to shoot AF an E-mail for a quote on a couple of rifles. I have wanted to own for the longest time. Having been told they were Illegal AW's by Big-5 sales men and girl, so I never looked into them. For the longest time I thought I'd go to the pen for 20 years. Most the time they were trying to sell me rifles in stock that were nice, but not what I wanted. Thank you AF for offering to sell to us here in the good'ole comifornia. Thank you CalGuns for having all this valuable info at my finger tips!

Atlantic Firearms
08-29-2010, 9:14 AM
Please make sure you mention your CAL Gunz user name when requesting the price quote we try to offer discounts when possible.