PDA

View Full Version : Scope, A2 buttstock, Standard pistol grip, 870 stock set

Pistolwhipped
08-13-2009, 1:16 PM
Hey guys I need some money by this weekend so I'm trying to get rid of a few things IN VENTURA COUNTY/SIMI VALLEY. **MY CAMERA IS NOT WORKING** Im sorry but if you want pics I will do my best to get them up soon or email them to you.

First up is a Nikko Sterling Night eater scope. I upgraded to a different scope and have no use for this one now. It recieved an award for scope of the year by the NRA. Its a 3x9x40 and has great glass, very clear. I will also throw in the original rings. ****SOLD**** OBO

Second up is a A2 buttstock and standard pistol grip. The buttstock is painted black and looks really good. Comes with every thing you need, buffer and tube. It was only mounted once then removed a month later. The pistol grip is the standard dealy. ****SOLD**** OBO

Last but not least. I bought a 870 a while back and upgraded to a pistol grip/ adjustible stock set. This is a standard 870 stock and pump. it looks really good. This set has the seems and edges sanded lightly and is ready for paint. that was my original plan until I bought the other set. It has a slight wear mark on the left side of the pump from storage. ****$30**** OBO

Charger Mark
08-13-2009, 1:23 PM
Second up is a A2 buttstock and standard pistol grip. The buttstock is painted black and looks really good. Comes with every thing you need, buffer and tube. It was only mounted once then removed a month later. The pistol grip is the standard dealy. ****$30**** OBO

I will take this. PM inbound

Pistolwhipped
08-13-2009, 5:04 PM
PM replied A2 Buttstock is sold.

Blue
08-13-2009, 5:05 PM
Location? Let me know if that A2 comes back up for sale...

Pistolwhipped
08-13-2009, 5:12 PM
Sorry man I've already recieved payment for it.

Location? Let me know if that A2 comes back up for sale...

Pistolwhipped
08-14-2009, 12:32 PM
Bump

Pistolwhipped
08-15-2009, 2:42 PM
Bumpage