View Full Version : Seecamp .32

08-10-2009, 1:10 PM
I recently got a Seecamp .32. I can not get the magazine to load properly. I can get the first two rounds in no problem but then the third and fourth are nearly impossible to push down. Then once I do push them down they want to jam and the gun will not cycle properly. I am using Ameriacan eagle .32 ammo. Is there a special type of ammunition that I should be using or is there anything that I can do to fix this.

08-10-2009, 1:15 PM

08-10-2009, 1:48 PM
The only Ammo that fits are winchester silvertips and (iirc) speer gold dots. The pistol was designed around the silvertips.

08-10-2009, 2:02 PM
No personal experience, but I spent a lot of time looking into getting one. Lots of other ammos WILL work, but they ARE designed to shoot the silvertips which I believe are not made anymore. Try different ammo until you find one ya like...and have a bunch of half boxes of .32 ammo that you can't get rid of 'cause no one shoots it. :D Is it a CA edition, or did you find a regular one in state?

08-10-2009, 3:35 PM
Like others have stated, the manual says it is designed only to fire the Silvertips. Other have shot different ammo thru the guns with varying results.

08-10-2009, 4:05 PM
A lot of FMJ 32 ACP is too long for the LWS 32. and will not fit the magazine correctly.

I'm using Buffalo Bore 32 ACP ammo in my LWS 32. It works in all of my mags
and feeds with no problems so far.

It has not been tested by Seecamp. They have tested it in the LWS 32 at Buffalo (results are posted on their web site), it's available but expensive. With availability of the recommended ammo so limited it was the best I could find, and has been working for me.