PDA

View Full Version : Trijicon problems

GunLover
08-10-2009, 8:17 AM
I had a new set of Trijicon Night Sights installed on my P226r about three weeks ago. I put the sig in my safe and took it out yesterday and noticed the front sight is not glowing. I took it out about a week ago and it seemed fine. It must have leaked out within the last week or so. Buy why? Has anyone had any trouble like this with their Night Sights?

J-cat
08-10-2009, 8:37 AM
Because they were pounded in with a hammer and punch?

scfast
08-10-2009, 10:17 AM
I would agree that the ampule was probably compromised during install and leaked but you should be able to send it to trijicon under warranty..Good luck

B Strong
08-10-2009, 11:43 AM
I had a new set of Trijicon Night Sights installed on my P226r about three weeks ago. I put the sig in my safe and took it out yesterday and noticed the front sight is not glowing. I took it out about a week ago and it seemed fine. It must have leaked out within the last week or so. Buy why? Has anyone had any trouble like this with their Night Sights?

Who installed them, and how?

Contact Trijicon, they have an excellent customer service department, and an excellent return policy.

john323
08-10-2009, 12:44 PM
When you get the new sight give me a call and i will install it for you.
John

Sky_DiveR
08-10-2009, 2:19 PM
Who installed them, and how?

Contact Trijicon, they have an excellent customer service department, and an excellent return policy.

That's what I was thinking... "Who Bubba'd the sight?"

+1 on the customer service also. :thumbsup: