PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: WTS: m-11 Receivcer weld kit from FTF & Cobray Sideplates

Big
08-09-2009, 7:32 PM
"M-11/9 Sten Magwell RECEIVCER WELD Set Grip Well, Trig Grd Site Plate Rec tab Mag catch" from FTF and Cobray Sideplates
Cobray website part # ACC-24
FTF website:
http://www.ftfindustries.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FI&Product_Code=ET-SC11RSET&Category_Code=MCWP

$200 cash in person

JosephP
08-09-2009, 9:15 PM
wow... I'm not trying to oppositing you..
but you actually got the stuff from FTF industries without any problems?
I had really bad exp. with them.
I called FTF for order and They told me item was in stock and able to ship in 2-3days so I order the item and didn't receive in promised time so I contacted them and they told me Item was sent so I told them to give me a tracking number... but they keep ignoring my e-mail and after 1 month later with 8 more e-mails they finally told me that item was not in stock and I need to wait with out estimated time also without any apologizing and acting like it wasn't their problem.
So I told them to refund my money and they told me they will not taking order from customer like me... what kind of business mind is that?
They were the one who keep telling me lie and they just don't know how to talk with their customer.
I'm really not recommand that company.
Do not order from them.

Big
08-09-2009, 9:48 PM
wow... I'm not trying to oppositing you..
but you actually got the stuff from FTF industries without any problems?
I had really bad exp. with them.
I called FTF for order and They told me item was in stock and able to ship in 2-3days so I order the item and didn't receive in promised time so I contacted them and they told me Item was sent so I told them to give me a tracking number... but they keep ignoring my e-mail and after 1 month later with 8 more e-mails they finally told me that item was not in stock and I need to wait with out estimated time also without any apologizing and acting like it wasn't their problem.
So I told them to refund my money and they told me they will not taking order from customer like me... what kind of business mind is that?
They were the one who keep telling me lie and they just don't know how to talk with their customer.
I'm really not recommand that company.
Do not order from them.

Yes it did take them a VERY long time to get to me.
I never called or e-mailed them just waited.
The COBRAY side plates took even longer!

scotthmt
08-09-2009, 11:39 PM
ill take it

JosephP
08-10-2009, 1:43 AM
Yes it did take them a VERY long time to get to me.
I never called or e-mailed them just waited.
The COBRAY side plates took even longer!

Ye.... I though so...
Any way goodluck on your sale.

darkest2000
08-10-2009, 1:54 AM
I've ordered several parts from FTF with no issues, relatively fast shiping. However I did wait over a year for a bolt to arrive. I had actually totally forgotten about it.

Big
08-11-2009, 5:38 PM
Still for sale!

sierradump
08-11-2009, 5:45 PM
i'll take this. Can paypal. Just found a M11 (.380) kit in my attic! Would be nice to have BOTH.

sending PM now.

Big
08-17-2009, 1:49 PM
SPF to Sierradump!

eastba4savage
08-19-2009, 10:22 PM
I'll take it if buyer backs out.