PDA

View Full Version : Is my county shall, may or no issue?

hoffmang
08-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Borrowing liberally from the excellent guys at CalCCW (http://www.calccw.com/Forums/county-faq/7158-county-map-california-ccw-issuance.html):

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/clownburner/OCCCWS/ca_ccw_map-big.png

If you have "good cause" don't assume you can't get a permit - even in may or no issue counties.

-Gene

Mstrty
08-09-2009, 1:45 PM
I live in Sacramento County so for now I cant get one. Im not a friend of (insert important powerful politician here).

But I have been excited to follow the the work of our friends at CGF.

Sykes (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=210067)

just4fun63
08-09-2009, 3:10 PM
Fresno county is almost shall-issue. I don't know of any one who's "good cause" has been turned down. 3 cheers for Sheriff Mimms.

CSDGuy
08-09-2009, 3:13 PM
Bombmaster... I'm in the same boat as you.

CSDGuy
08-09-2009, 3:16 PM
Fresno county is almost shall-issue. I don't know of any one who's "good cause" has been turned down. 3 cheers for Sheriff Mimms.
I've heard the same thing about Fresno County. Too bad I don't live there anymore. (haven't in about 12 years)... :(

bruceflinch
08-09-2009, 4:30 PM
That pinkish color, No issue w/o special connection, not likely to issue. Apropo for Kalifornia...:(

MrClamperSir
08-09-2009, 6:44 PM
I am in Butte Co. and am applying this week. I was told "personal protection" alone is not enough. Just a heads up to those that might want to tighten their application before handing it in.

Gryff
08-09-2009, 7:43 PM
I live in Sacramento County so for now I cant get one. Im not a friend of (insert important powerful politician here).

But I have been excited to follow the the work of our friends at CGF.

Sykes (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=210067)

I've heard that Sacramento isn't too bad outside of the city itself. Not sure if it is true, but I know an average joe who lives east of the city and has his permit (no political connections).

Sam
08-09-2009, 8:26 PM
I am in Butte Co. and am applying this week. I was told "personal protection" alone is not enough. Just a heads up to those that might want to tighten their application before handing it in.

In Kern, writing "personal protection" is not strong enough either.

Mstrty
08-09-2009, 8:31 PM
I decided it must be possible to get a CCW when I went to a Range Safety Officers class. The class started with 10 guys 1 girl siting around a table. The instructor told us that the classroom is part of the range and we were at a cold range. Everyone carying needed to unload their weapon or to secure their weapon in their car. I was floored when everyone but me and one other stood up and walked out. :(

MrClamperSir
08-09-2009, 8:33 PM
Yeah I think the map may contain some FUD. Perhaps Mr. Hoffmang (or somebody) could photo shop a differnt phrase over the "will issue for personal protection". I got my info from an instructor that deals with the sheriffs dept.

Mstrty
08-09-2009, 9:19 PM
Yeah I think the map may contain some FUD. Perhaps Mr. Hoffmang (or somebody) could photo shop a differnt phrase over the "will issue for personal protection". I got my info from an instructor that deals with the sheriffs dept.

We could also try to take the info received here as "guidelines" which may differ slightly with individual circumstances.

Turo
08-09-2009, 9:25 PM

I agree, a family member of mine needed a very inclusive GC statement to obtain his permit here in Tulare County. Plus he needed to apply on a re-election year and promise to vote incumbent. They won't give you a CCW just because you claim you need it for "personal protection."

vinny_land
08-09-2009, 10:19 PM
In Kern, writing "personal protection" is not strong enough either.

I hear mixed thoughts about this. Do you mind if I ask what do you say for the good cause?

MrClamperSir
08-09-2009, 10:48 PM
I hear mixed thoughts about this. Do you mind if I ask what do you say for the good cause?

Perhaps a PM is in order for this kind of thing. Posting your good cause is likley to lead to people duplicating it or exposing someones vulnerabilities.

cousinkix1953
08-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Borrowing liberally from the excellent guys at CalCCW (http://www.calccw.com/Forums/county-faq/7158-county-map-california-ccw-issuance.html):

If you have "good cause" don't assume you can't get a permit - even in may or no issue counties.
-Gene
Los Angeles county should be a special connections jurisdiction. More than a few movie stars can get CCW permits and they take advantage of it too. The sheriff is a star struck loser who gives special treatment to people like Paris Hilton and Brittney Spears!

Nice map; but I would have switched the red and green colors. Most of the no issue counties go easy on medical marijuana cards and weed stores are plentiful there. Some red Republican counties don't even honor those pot permits...

leitung
08-10-2009, 6:39 PM
I would change Yolo to dark red.

You have got to like the Sutter County sheriff's approach..

http://sheriff.co.sutter.ca.us/div/support/ccw.aspx?gi

"•Self Protection is considered as a good cause for the issuance of a CCW permit."

I don't know how legal this is:

"•Applicant must be 18 years of age or older."

I almost want to move there....

Almostryan3
08-10-2009, 6:47 PM
Question. I live with my family still and we have a house in fresno we rent out. Its legally under my grandmas name (who I live with), could I try and apply for one there using her address? I live in OC just to mention it..

MrClamperSir
08-10-2009, 7:45 PM
Question. I live with my family still and we have a house in fresno we rent out. Its legally under my grandmas name (who I live with), could I try and apply for one there using her address? I live in OC just to mention it..

You have to reside there and provide proof of residence.

Almostryan3
08-10-2009, 8:14 PM
Such as a bill being sent to that address for a few months? Not 21 till Jan so have a while to figure this out, and family rents it out so I can have a paper bill that i pay online anyways sent there. Would that be enough for proof of residence? Also can they revoke it if you move to another county or no?

Sam
08-10-2009, 9:41 PM

I can provide more specifics in a PM, but my good cause had to do with a part time job. Things like where someone lives/works/commutes and what the response time there are also helpful. I believe that the Kern County Sheriff's Office focused on my job rather than my lifestyle. I was denied the first time when I had just written about my lifestyle but then was granted one when I told them about my job. Of course, this is all my opinion and own experience.

cousinkix1953
08-11-2009, 3:19 PM
These are just more examples of why the CCW permit process is a frigging mess. These special rights are available only to residents of certain counties; but they can pack heat anywhere in the PRK. Does that Sutter county provision (which prohibits carrying in gun free zones) mean that you're screwed, if the applicant is caught in San Francisco?

Permits that are valid on a state-wide basis should be subjected the same set of standards and rules in all jurisdictions. If not, then permits should be valid only in the county where they were issued. It was time for a militant activist judge to drop the gavel on this mess a long time ago.

Coloring Yolo county in dark red might be justified too. Many dealers list it as a forbidden zone; when you order black powder muzzle loaders, which are permitted in most any other conty...

MrClamperSir
08-11-2009, 3:44 PM
Such as a bill being sent to that address for a few months? Not 21 till Jan so have a while to figure this out, and family rents it out so I can have a paper bill that i pay online anyways sent there. Would that be enough for proof of residence? Also can they revoke it if you move to another county or no?
NO! You have to reside there. You must also fill out an application that will ask if you reside there and answering yes when you don't is a LIE. The issuing angency is going to investigate your claims and once you are found to be untrustworthy I doubt your future will involve a CCW.

MrClamperSir
08-11-2009, 4:08 PM
Does that Sutter county provision (which prohibits carrying in gun free zones) mean that you're screwed, if the applicant is caught in San Francisco?

Your screwed in SF no matter where your CCW is issued. I have been made aware by my CCW instructor if you get caught with a pistol in SF, even with a valid CCW, they will more often then not confiscate your firearm and you will have to hire an attorney to get it back.

Fjold
08-11-2009, 5:19 PM
Your screwed in SF no matter where your CCW is issued. I have been made aware by my CCW instructor if you get caught with a pistol in SF, even with a valid CCW, they will more often then not confiscate your firearm and you will have to hire an attorney to get it back.

SF might be trying to do that but they would be breaking the law. If they did that we would hear about it here or in one of the other CCW websites and if they had a pattern of doing it they could lose their immunity to being sued over it.

MrClamperSir
08-11-2009, 5:38 PM
SF might be trying to do that but they would be breaking the law. If they did that we would hear about it here or in one of the other CCW websites and if they had a pattern of doing it they could lose their immunity to being sued over it.

No doubt it would be illegal. However not everyone who has a CCW belongs to an online forum and IF it has happended, I'm sure it's extremely rare. I was told not to mention my weapon or my CCW if stopped by LE in SF unless necessary.

NOTE: Perhaps "you're screwed in SF" in my post was a bit dramatic.

stich
08-11-2009, 7:32 PM
I was recently going to "visit" SF with my wife and as a precaution, I called the Police Dept to ask if they had any city laws that prevented me from carrying with a valid CCW. I was passed aroud a bit but final answer was that there were no places other than gov. buildings, schools and the normal places that you can't carry. Even Golden Gate Park was OK. They told me to make sure I keep it concealed tho. :rolleyes:

MrClamperSir
08-11-2009, 9:36 PM
I was recently going to "visit" SF with my wife and as a precaution, I called the Police Dept to ask if they had any city laws that prevented me from carrying with a valid CCW. I was passed aroud a bit but final answer was that there were no places other than gov. buildings, schools and the normal places that you can't carry. Even Golden Gate Park was OK. They told me to make sure I keep it concealed tho. :rolleyes:

Thanks, good to know.

cousinkix1953
08-12-2009, 2:51 AM
That's what I figured too. A valid CCW permit is as worthless in San Franciso as one of Gavin Newsom's medical marijuana cards in Orange county. Both are cases of corrupt local politicians saying, "---- the state laws if city hall doesn't agree with them."

cousinkix1953
08-12-2009, 2:58 AM
What else is new? These radical morons have their own foreign policy, Logan Act be damned. They have wasted tax payers' time and $$$ drafting resolutions, which demanded that several radio and TV personalities be fired by the private companies that own federally licensed broadcasting outlets.

San Francisco is more full of pot stores in 2009, than it was during the Summer of Love and the hippie period forty years ago.

Fjold
08-12-2009, 6:29 AM
No doubt it would be illegal. However not everyone who has a CCW belongs to an online forum and IF it has happended, I'm sure it's extremely rare. I was told not to mention my weapon or my CCW if stopped by LE in SF unless necessary.

Unfortunately I cannot do that. According to the CCW conditions that Kern County mandates if I have any interaction with a LEO I must immediately inform them that I have a CCW and am armed.

stich
08-12-2009, 7:21 AM
Unfortunately I cannot do that. According to the CCW conditions that Kern County mandates if I have any interaction with a LEO I must immediately inform them that I have a CCW and am armed.

My State Handgun Law pamphlet says that in CA you do NOT have to inform a police officer upon contact. (Always a good idea tho) Does the Kern Co SO have the right to superceed this ?

Doheny
08-12-2009, 7:51 AM
My State Handgun Law pamphlet says that in CA you do NOT have to inform a police officer upon contact. (Always a good idea tho) Does the Kern Co SO have the right to superceed this ?

They can make it a condition of your permit. Get caught not complying and you could get your permit taken away. Frankly, it doesn't matter if they have the right to supersede state law or not. They simply can decide you no longer need to have a CCW and you're done.

That's one of the problems with CCWs in California...they're not a right, so they can be taken away at anytime, for any reason.

Fjold
08-12-2009, 8:49 AM

Yes, in the CCW laws they state that the issuing authority may have specific restrictions on the CCW permit.

MrClamperSir
08-12-2009, 9:47 AM

That is unfortunate because SF is one place I wouldn't want to go to unless I was carrying. If the need arises I will still pack there but I will take myless expensive carry pistol that I can replace easliy if confiscated.

stich
08-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Yes, in the CCW laws they state that the issuing authority may have specific restrictions on the CCW permit.

Sounds like what you're saying is that even tho my permit, issued in Amador Co, doesn't make me show LEO's upon contact that if pulled over in Kern Co I would have do show him my permit. I don't think so, as one would have to read up on all restrictions of every SO and city police dept in the state before you travel. My restriction on my permit issued in my county are only relevent to my county, no one elses.

Very confusing, isn't it? :confused:

Doheny
08-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Sounds like what you're saying is that even tho my permit, issued in Amador Co, doesn't make me show LEO's upon contact that if pulled over in Kern Co I would have do show him my permit.

No, that's not what he's saying. His permit requires him to advise LEOs he's carrying if he has contact with them. So, if he's in Amador and gets stopped, he's still required to let them know he's carrying, just like he would be if he was stopped in Kern.

My restriction on my permit issued in my county are only relevent to my county, no one elses. You better make sure; it could depend on what the restriction is. For example, If they don't want you carrying near a school, they likely don't want you carrying near a school regardless of what county you're in. Unless it clearly states the restrictions are only applicable in Amador, they're probably applicable everywhere.

Midian
08-12-2009, 12:58 PM
I'd love one, but in Ventura County I think it'd be a long slow slog to get turned away.

I should just go for it anyway. I wonder of having a Utah or Nevada CCW would work in favour in any way, show prior responsibility with carrying.

MrClamperSir
08-12-2009, 1:11 PM
I'd love one, but in Ventura County I think it'd be a long slow slog to get turned away.

I should just go for it anyway. I wonder of having a Utah or Nevada CCW would work in favour in any way, show prior responsibility with carrying.

They don't take into consideration a nonresident CCW. If you had a resident issued CCW in one county and were moving to another county, that could possibly give you an upper hand.

Doheny
08-12-2009, 4:48 PM

Ventura does issue, but it is a long process (they take their time about it.)

Out of state CCWs don't really impress CA agencies.

Kid Stanislaus
10-27-2010, 10:28 PM

-Gene

Somebody needs to get Stanislaus Co. changed to dark green. HOORAY!!!:D

Surf Hunter
10-28-2010, 11:29 AM
San Mateo county really, and I mean really, needs a color change.

Paladin
10-28-2010, 6:36 PM
San Mateo county really, and I mean really, needs a color change.Are you saying that SM's current issuance status is different than the map indicates, or are you expressing a desire that SM change its policy & practices so that it will have earned a color change?

If the former, what color do you think SM should be and what do you base your opinion upon?

wellerjohn
10-28-2010, 8:32 PM

-Gene

I would not refer to any of them as "Shall Issue". They are "May Issue" and "No Issue". Until the authority to issue them goes from the local sheriff to the state, we will alway's have some that will and some that won't.

wildhawker
10-28-2010, 8:59 PM
I would not refer to any of them as "Shall Issue". They are "May Issue" and "No Issue". Until the authority to issue them goes from the local sheriff to the state, we will alway's have some that will and some that won't.

More correctly, when a Federal judge tells the Sheriffs to issue to all non-prohibited persons, we essentially have variations of "may issue", save Sacramento.

We might, or might not, have some news on SM in, oh, about 2 weeks... ;)

hoffmang
10-28-2010, 9:33 PM
The map is wildly out of date at this point...

San Mateo is at least yellow...

-Gene

Surf Hunter
10-29-2010, 6:36 AM
Are you saying that SM's current issuance status is different than the map indicates, or are you expressing a desire that SM change its policy & practices so that it will have earned a color change?

If the former, what color do you think SM should be and what do you base your opinion upon?

Needs to be green. Based on what Gene just stated though as to SM county more likely being yellow, it may be time for me to apply. I have good cause do to the field of work I am involved with so what the heck.

Besides, there should be zero "no issue" areas on the map.

CSDGuy
10-29-2010, 7:11 AM
I contacted the good people over at CalCCW and the response I got from them is something along the lines of: they have someone working on it. Look for an update in a few days.

GP3
10-29-2010, 7:13 AM
"Good cause" seems so vague :(

CSDGuy
10-29-2010, 7:19 AM
"Good cause" seems so vague :(
It is... and that's one reason it's causing Counties to be smacked around in Court.

Paladin
10-29-2010, 12:32 PM
Needs to be green. Based on what Gene just stated though as to SM county more likely being yellow, it may be time for me to apply. I have good cause do to the field of work I am involved with so what the heck.Just to make sure you've seen these:
http://calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/resources/ccw-initiative/129-san-mateo

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=352748

Dreaded Claymore
10-29-2010, 7:36 PM
Can we sticky this thread?

hoffmang
10-29-2010, 7:54 PM
Needs to be green. Based on what Gene just stated though as to SM county more likely being yellow, it may be time for me to apply. I have good cause do to the field of work I am involved with so what the heck.

Besides, there should be zero "no issue" areas on the map.

If you have decent GC, SMSO will issue. Please email me/Gray so we can keep up with your progress.

-Gene

Hogxtz
10-30-2010, 12:48 PM
I would change El Dorado co to yellow. They are very strict and require a police report to justify your reason or need, they also require 3 character reference letters.

http://www.edcgov.us/sheriff/forms/edso_ca_ccw_app.pdf

wildhawker
10-30-2010, 6:16 PM
I would change El Dorado co to yellow. They are very strict and require a police report to justify your reason or need, they also require 3 character reference letters.

http://www.edcgov.us/sheriff/forms/edso_ca_ccw_app.pdf

Not when we get through with them.

Hogxtz
10-30-2010, 9:18 PM
Not when we get through with them.

Awesome! I just saw that there are no sponsors for El Dorado sooo.......... I guess I have to step up. I just sponsored for $100.00 Transaction ID: 82K01750GB720515C

choprzrul
10-30-2010, 9:50 PM
Somebody needs to get Stanislaus Co. changed to dark green. HOORAY!!!:D

From urbandictionary.com:

1. necrothread
Negatively: an old, decaying thread that refuses to die.

Positively: a threaded conversation that had retained its usefulness so long that new comments are still being added years later. Example relates to both definitions.

I'll let you decide which point of view to apply....

leitung
11-05-2010, 10:12 PM
map needs serious updating. sac county should be light green, and some green needs to go yellow or red. i may be down to edit it if i could find the time.

Vinnie
11-06-2010, 8:25 AM
Here's Sacramento Light Green....

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74416&stc=1&d=1289060680

hoffmang
11-06-2010, 9:09 AM
Here's Sacramento Light Green....

Sacramento is actually dark green but that does look better :43:

-Gene

Ford8N
11-06-2010, 10:53 AM
SLO county is dark, dark red. The map is wrong.

leitung
11-08-2010, 4:34 PM
yeah lets work on this, we need an attack map for the cgf. i would like some input on this map from other members on what counties need updating

bombadillo
11-08-2010, 4:38 PM
Well, humboldt is good for something anyway!

Toolfreak66
11-10-2010, 4:04 PM
Anyone having any luck in Los Angeles yet? I hate living in that dark red color!

neuron
11-14-2010, 3:26 PM
Alameda County should be light green. The ACSO does require a GC statement, and they also require interviews, psych testing, and want you to have persdonal liability insurance, but they do issue to ordinary folks.

mecam
01-28-2011, 6:51 AM
Alameda County should be light green. The ACSO does require a GC statement, and they also require interviews, psych testing, and want you to have persdonal liability insurance, but they do issue to ordinary folks.

What would be a good cause? How much do PL insurance run?

Edit:
Nevermind, found the answer.

-

Paladin
01-28-2011, 8:51 PM
The map is wildly out of date at this point...

San Mateo is at least yellow...

-Gene"Your wish has been granted. San Mateo went from dark red to light green." ;) :D

If you look at the map in your OP, Gene, and compare it to the old CCW map (see post #59, which I believe is the original one posted by Gene, but only w/Sacto having been made light green), you'll see there have been some changes.

At last, a break in the antis' monopoly in the SF Bay Area! :party:

Other changes:

San Joaquin went from light red to light green.

Merced backslid from light green to yellow. But after reading what their CCW Information thread says, I think they're probably light green now.

SLO backslid from dark green to yellow. Looks like they need a little discussion w/our Right People.

Three Questions:

1) If anyone wants to see how "elections have consequences" (as Rush says), just look how San Benito went from dark red to dark green! Should their CCW thread now have "**TIME TO APPLY**" in its title?

2) Stanislaus went from yellow to dark green. Should their CCW thread now have "**TIME TO APPLY**" in its title?

3) Glenn, Lake, and Colusa went from light green to dark green. Should their CCW threads now have "**TIME TO APPLY**" in their titles?

anthonyca
01-28-2011, 8:58 PM
Wow, San Mateo went light green?

hoffmang
01-28-2011, 10:30 PM
Wow, San Mateo went light green?

Yes.

-Gene

anthonyca
01-29-2011, 12:07 AM
Yes.

-Gene

Gene, I am amazed at the progress in this state. Even with the ardent attacks on our civil rights from our government, our side is winning.

But San Mateo going light green this early is too much, I'm on overload. If you told me that pigs fly I would believe you right about now. Say, we need to get a FA 2 gauge shot gun as a non destructive device. You know, for sporting purposes with those flying pigs.

Paladin
01-29-2011, 8:59 AM
I contacted the good people over at CalCCW and the response I got from them is something along the lines of: they have someone working on it. Look for an update in a few days.(1) Could you ask them to put in parenthesis after the description of each color in the legend the number of counties in that color, similar to what the NRA does w/their national CCW map (below)?

(2) Also, reviewing the posts over at http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=352767 makes me think that they should probably make Merced light green, not yellow.

Thx!

http://www.nraila.org/maps/rtc.jpg

Paladin
01-29-2011, 9:07 AM
Yes.

-Gene

I know if I were renting an apartment in a neighboring county and had a lease that was expiring within a year (might have to move anyway), I'd definitely look into renting just within San Mateo county rather than outside of it. You could keep the same job and not change your commute much, but you'd be able to CCW! :thumbsup:

Kid Stanislaus
01-29-2011, 7:08 PM

The very same attorney can sue them until their collective buttholes bleed for abridging your Fourth Amendment rights. ;)

Kid Stanislaus
01-29-2011, 7:10 PM

But if you WANT to get screwed, SF is a good place to go look'n for it!!:D

Hopalong
01-29-2011, 7:31 PM
The very same attorney can sue them until their collective buttholes bleed for abridging your Fourth Amendment rights. ;)

Sounds like a Pyrrhic victory at best.

I'm grateful to have no cause to go anywhere near there.

hoffmang
01-29-2011, 7:49 PM
I routinely carry in SF. If SFPD wants to play 42 USC 1988 bingo, they can feel free.

If you have a 12050 permit and SFPD confiscates your firearm (while you were doing nothing wrong) CGF will happily ....educate... here.

-Gene

707electrician
01-29-2011, 7:57 PM
When can I expect Sonoma county to go green

Midian
01-31-2011, 11:41 AM
I'm out of touch with this, but I thought I'd read the CGF is working on something in Ventura County, trying to get some records released that show some sort of favouritism in CCW issuance, despite what the "good cause" says.

Is that anywhere near correct?

wildhawker
02-01-2011, 9:10 AM
I'm out of touch with this, but I thought I'd read the CGF is working on something in Ventura County, trying to get some records released that show some sort of favouritism in CCW issuance, despite what the "good cause" says.

Is that anywhere near correct?

Yes. We have a lawsuit in progress to compel release of public records, CGF v. Ventura.

Other actions are coming soon...

wildhawker
02-01-2011, 9:11 AM
When can I expect Sonoma county to go green

Sonoma is likely to be one of the last counties to go green.

celticstorm
02-01-2011, 6:23 PM
All I know is I drive 67 miles to work one way into Santa Barbara from the North. Many times when I drive home it is late and very dark on 101 on to 1. If I get stuck I want to be able to protect myself. End of story! Locking the car doors and calling 911 is not an option as there is a stretch where I get no cell phone coverage. I know how to use a gun and should be able to protect myself! We all know Bill Brown would rather have us be murderd on the side of the road.

Ford8N
02-01-2011, 8:28 PM
All I know is I drive 67 miles to work one way into Santa Barbara from the North. Many times when I drive home it is late and very dark on 101 on to 1. If I get stuck I want to be able to protect myself. End of story! Locking the car doors and calling 911 is not an option as there is a stretch where I get no cell phone coverage. I know how to use a gun and should be able to protect myself! We all know Bill Brown would rather have us be murderd on the side of the road.

Pretty sad. And if you were to explain your circumstances, the Sheriff would say either call 911 or don't drive the 101 at night. :mad:

OffGrid
02-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Is SLO cnty really getting worse???????

I backed off of turning in my application and getting my classes started because of what I have been hearing.

Both on line and via word of mouth I have been hearing that it is even more difficult to get approved lately. Is it a case of old sheriff goin out and new sheriff coming in and neither has time to look at the applications or are we seeing more rejections?

I don't want to go on hearsay and from a freind of a freind info. so im lookin for actual info if anyone has some.

I don't mind being a test subject but I really done want to waste the money if it will be so long a time before it does any good.