PDA

View Full Version : WTS AR uppers, SurefireM961, DeSantis, Ruiger MKIII mags, and bolt assemblies

opps
08-09-2009, 11:06 AM
These came of 2 older PWA rifles I am parting out. Legal states only. Prices are shipped for money orders, PP+4%

1. A2 upper with black charging handle that almost matches the upper color. No forge marks, barrel is government profile. FSB has roll pins - not taper pins - appears to have been built that way back then, handguards are lined butColt quality. Delta ring has spot where it appears it got hot in the sun and warped so it probably is plastic - weird since the barrel is marked FNMI MP 5.56 NATO 1x7.I can change this for a metal one if the sales price is right.
Has bayonet lug and flash hider. SOLD

2. A1 16" HBar (DK forge marks), no barrel stampings - probably a chrome molly Wilson. Cheap unlined handguards,I can change these for nice Bushmaster ones at the right price. FSB has roll pins as came from the factory in the early 1990's. Comes with a black charging handle that matches the upper color. Has bayonet lug and flash hider. SOLD

Do not remember the round count on either rifle but bores look fairly clean and with good rifling.

3. Complete bolt/carrier assemblies SOLD

4. Nice DeSantis RH 002-34 leather holser, a few handling marks - SOLD
5. Ruger factory MK3 mags - fit my 22/45 MK3 fine - SOLD
PP +4%

6.Surefire M961 - used a little with a few marks but works just fine. Comes with both the push button and pressure pad/cable assembly. $300 shipped legal lower 48 money order - pp +4%.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2q317p4.jpg