PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T Rifle scope

ducdaevil
08-05-2009, 8:56 PM
This scope is in perfect condition. Rather then try and tell everyone what kind of scope it is, here is the link that describes the scope in great detail

http://www.leupold.com/tactical/products/scopes/mark-4-cqt-riflescopes/mark-4-1-3x14mm-cqt/

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the scope. I have probably put 150 rounds through it and fell in love with it. The reason why I am selling it is my job assignment requires me to be flexible and switch instantly between my optic and iron sights. With my current sights, the scope sits far enough forward to effect the eye relief when it is zoomed in.

Everything about the scope is amazing. Whoever purchases the scope will also receive the A.R.M.S. throw lever mount

http://www.leupold.com/tactical/products/mounting-systems-and-accessories/mounting-systems/mark-4-cqt-a-r-m-s-throw-level-mount/

I am asking $500 for both the scope and mount.

Thanks

SVRider
08-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Location please???

ducdaevil
08-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Northern California. Bay Area

wikidklown
08-06-2009, 1:06 AM
I'll take it!

Fuzzy5
08-06-2009, 1:07 AM
I'll take it.

Fuzzy5
08-06-2009, 1:08 AM
Aw man, I don't know if my PM got there first either.

aplinker
08-06-2009, 1:26 AM
someone got a deallllllllllll

probie
08-06-2009, 8:49 AM
If deal falls through, I'd like to be in line for it with an "i'll take it".

ducdaevil
08-06-2009, 9:02 AM
Thanks to all who are interested and got back to me. Because I am new to the forum I want to check with moderator regarding who the scope goes to. There are two people, one who sent me a PM and one who responded to the thread at the same time stating they want it. There is also a PM that came in before those two but I have questions. Thanks again. I will let you know what happens shortly and be in contact with the person. I am keeping a tab on who else is interested incase the purchase doesn't happen.

ggong5150
08-06-2009, 10:46 AM
PM sent!

sonicbuff
08-07-2009, 9:24 AM
No response after 3 messages. What happened to this deal ?

battleship
08-07-2009, 9:37 AM
Thats the best price ive ever seen on one of these and includes the A.R.M.S through lever mount WOW just WOW.

WeekendWarrior
08-07-2009, 10:40 AM
I'll take it if the deal fell through. In San Francisco, will pick up, will give you my left hand if you want it. Let me know!

sonicbuff
08-07-2009, 10:15 PM
No PM response. This newby needs to learn the basic courtesy of trading online.

ggong5150
08-07-2009, 10:21 PM

Probably already sold it, since there were others waiting for it. Hell of a deal!

Ishoot
08-07-2009, 10:30 PM
damn nice deal...looks like it might be too good to be true though...:rolleyes:

wikidklown
08-07-2009, 11:50 PM

Hey Alex, yeah but its ok, I couldn't wait any longer so to the OP:
I am retracting my "I'll take it" to make it easier for you to decide.
It's really simple. Look at the timestamp and see who gave you a solid "I'll take it" with no strings attached or offer or any other BS then that person is the buyer, simple. You don't need Kestrell to make the decision for yah ;)

fuzzy5 or SVrider can have it so I can spend my $ somewhere else(actually I already did:p)

sonicbuff
08-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Hey Alex, yeah but its ok, I couldn't wait any longer so to the OP:
I am retracting my "I'll take it" to make it easier for you to decide.
It's really simple. Look at the timestamp and see who gave you a solid "I'll take it" with no strings attached or offer or any other BS then that person is the buyer, simple. You don't need Kestrell to make the decision for yah ;)

fuzzy5 or SVrider can have it so I can spend my $ somewhere else(actually I already did:p)

I sent a PM when there's no reply on this post, and I still don't have any response.

Like you, I'm out on this deal, saving my energy for the range. ;)

wikidklown
08-08-2009, 12:14 AM
I sent a PM when there's no reply on this post, and I still don't have any response.

Like you, I'm out on this deal, saving my energy for the range. ;)
Hehe, I'm basically the first "I'll take it" poster.

ducdaevil
08-08-2009, 8:42 AM
Wow! Sorry for not getting back to u guys so soon. I am new and sorry but I just wanted to sell this thing right and not wrong anyone. I sent a pm to a moderator for assistance but didn't get a response. Its not an excuse but my laptop froze on me and the only way I'm online is cause am at my in laws. Sorry to upset anyone causing them to withdrawl the offer. The scope is still for sale. I started a list of people that were interested and said sold. I will contact them first and see if they are still interested or part of the group that withdrew due to not getting back to them in two days. As soon as I have a buyer, I will change it to sold. Sorry again for the problems

ducdaevil
08-08-2009, 9:00 AM
Scope is sold. Pm's sent out. Sorry again to everyone else.

Ishoot
08-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Hey it looks like the sale did go through. Good Deal....and welcome to the forum DUCdaevil...as you can tell, folks are on the ball around here regarding deals. :)