PDA

View Full Version : Dear Riflegear

Jeffu
07-29-2009, 10:28 AM
Hello! I'm located in the Orange County area and was checking out different stores and it seems like you guys have the best reviews and customer satisfaction!

I'm brand new to the AR scene and i just checked out your site and am very interested in

1. Noveske N4 lower stripped receiver
2. Stag Arms Model 2HT 16inch upper assembly

do you guys have these in stock right now? I'd like to come into the store and speak with someone face to face to learn more if that's possible. Looking forward to doing business with Riflegear, thanks!

Best Regards,
Jeff

Riflegear
07-29-2009, 11:29 AM
1. Noveske N4 lower stripped receiver
2. Stag Arms Model 2HT 16inch upper assembly

do you guys have these in stock right now? I'd like to come into the store and speak with someone face to face to learn more if that's possible. Looking forward to doing business with Riflegear, thanks!

Jeff, the Noveske N4 stripped lowers are in stock right now but the Stag 2HT's are about 4-months back ordered.

We can get you started on the paperwork for a lower immediately, but if you want a 2HT then I would recommend placing an order on our website to lock your place in line.

Feel free to drop by the store and pick our brains!

Jeffu
07-29-2009, 11:35 AM
Jeff, the Noveske N4 stripped lowers are in stock right now but the Stag 2HT's are about 4-months back ordered.

We can get you started on the paperwork for a lower immediately, but if you want a 2HT then I would recommend placing an order on our website to lock your place in line.

Feel free to drop by the store and pick our brains!

Thanks for the quick response! who should i look for?

btw i actually like the stag 2HT only because it comes with a rail, is there anything similar in stock? i really like the LaRue sniper stealth system as well but that costs a lot more

Barbarossa
07-29-2009, 11:40 AM
I'd look for a noveske upper to go with that lower. Last time I looked Riflegear had some in stock.

Jeffu
07-29-2009, 11:46 AM
I'd look for a noveske upper to go with that lower. Last time I looked Riflegear had some in stock.

Oh? what is the advantage of having both Noveske upper and lower?

BONECUTTER
07-29-2009, 12:06 PM
Oh? what is the advantage of having both Noveske upper and lower?

Brand integrity.... makes it easier to say its a noveske when people ask. Saying its a noveske lower with a **** upper can get old.
Most my AR's started out as franken-guns when comparing uppers/lowers. Most now are the same brand. Makes no difference on function though.

Riflegear
07-29-2009, 1:35 PM
Thanks for the quick response! who should i look for?

Christian, Rudy, and Brian are all here today and can take care of you.

btw i actually like the stag 2HT only because it comes with a rail, is there anything similar in stock? i really like the LaRue sniper stealth system as well but that costs a lot more

We have a few different railed uppers in stock. I've got a custom one that we built because we were bored the other day (midlength CMMG w/free float rail) for $799.

We've also got some real nice Yankee Hill uppers with their diamond-fluted barrels and diamond-series handguards. They start at $850'ish.

We can always crank out a custom upper for you also. We've got some plain-jane CMMG's in that can have a rail added.

The owner, David just got a nice Larue Stealth upper. I can let you fondle it, but it's not currently for sale :)

Jeffu
07-29-2009, 2:18 PM
sounds good! i'll try to get there after work but before you guys close. thanks!

Jeffu
07-29-2009, 7:29 PM
Christian, Rudy, and Brian are all here today and can take care of you.

We have a few different railed uppers in stock. I've got a custom one that we built because we were bored the other day (midlength CMMG w/free float rail) for $799.

We've also got some real nice Yankee Hill uppers with their diamond-fluted barrels and diamond-series handguards. They start at $850'ish.

We can always crank out a custom upper for you also. We've got some plain-jane CMMG's in that can have a rail added.

The owner, David just got a nice Larue Stealth upper. I can let you fondle it, but it's not currently for sale :)

so i just went to your store and purchased the Noveske N4 lower, thanks to Brian, Rudy, and Chris for helping me out. See you guys in 10 days!

nd2spd
07-29-2009, 7:50 PM
+1 on Riflegear, great service, ordered from them twice before. Gonna stop by to check out the shop next month :)

fcr
07-30-2009, 8:20 AM
I go into the shop with the most dipstik questions and they treat me the same every time, with total respect. Good place to deal with. You chose a great place.

Jeffu
07-30-2009, 9:14 AM
I go into the shop with the most dipstik questions and they treat me the same every time, with total respect. Good place to deal with. You chose a great place.

I agree, some of the other shops I've been to, they give me **** when i ask a noob question or tell me to take it or leave it when i take more than 5 seconds to decide. Riflegear was VERY patient, informative and understanding. I just ordered a CMMG 16inch M4 upper from them this morning, guess i found my new shop. :)

Do not hesitate to deal with Riflegear, Great shop!

Vanguard
08-05-2009, 2:24 PM
I ordered a vertical front grip and a sling from Riflegear.com because they had a good price on it, and damned if they weren't at my doorstep the next day. I live close to them but I didn't expect that. Nice.