PDA

View Full Version : New to calguns

tvfreakarms
07-27-2009, 5:30 PM
Hey what's up everyone! Just joined today. Coming from Sactown. Looking to build my first AR. Really don't know too much about them, but i've been doing some research over the last few weeks.

Mstrty
07-27-2009, 5:56 PM
Welcome to Calguns. If your in town check out Sacramento Black Rifle they are located on Auburn Blvd. In Citrus Heights. Lots of man candy in there.
Yes Im being a sexist. chill out! :)

tvfreakarms
07-27-2009, 5:58 PM
Welcome to Calguns. If your in town check out Sacramento Black Rifle they are located on Auburn Blvd. In Citrus Heights. Lots of man candy in there.
Yes Im being a sexist. chill out! :)

Will do.

Turbinator
07-29-2009, 4:20 PM
Welcome aboard, Sac has some great night time hangout spots and some good gun stores too. River City Gun Exchange gets a lot of good reviews! I have personally done business with them and also agree they are a good bunch.

Turby

tvfreakarms
07-30-2009, 1:34 AM
Welcome aboard, Sac has some great night time hangout spots and some good gun stores too. River City Gun Exchange gets a lot of good reviews! I have personally done business with them and also agree they are a good bunch.

Turby

I think i've been there once or twice. I read some customer reviews that i found on google, and I would say it seems 50/50 from what i read. I guess some people were kind of mad because they didn't know about gun laws here in cali.

Turbinator
07-30-2009, 9:22 AM
I think i've been there once or twice. I read some customer reviews that i found on google, and I would say it seems 50/50 from what i read. I guess some people were kind of mad because they didn't know about gun laws here in cali.

Maybe. All of the Calguns reviews have been pretty good so far.

Turby