PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen a G35 for sale around the bay area?

TZL
07-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Anyone seen a G35 for sale around the bay area?

anyone know where one might be in stock?

NotEnoughGuns
07-26-2009, 10:48 AM
I would tell you, but you have no more room in your safe. :p

Actually, I don't know. I was thinking about going to a gun store in Vacaville today to see if I can get some primers, I can look for you.

TZL
07-26-2009, 10:59 AM
well i'm sure i can squeeze a hand gun in there....theres always room for more handguns...

....its the 10 AR, 3 AKs and two sig 556's all with optics, VFGs and accessories that are hogging all the room....I have a 20 gun rated safe that barely squeezes 8 EBRs in there

I would tell you, but you have no more room in your safe. :p

Actually, I don't know. I was thinking about going to a gun store in Vacaville today to see if I can get some primers, I can look for you.

boink
07-26-2009, 11:07 AM
at first I thought you meant an Infiniti G35... I was going to say... they're all over the place. :p

TZL
07-26-2009, 11:12 AM
yeah except why would I ask a handgun forum? :43:

at first I thought you meant an Infiniti G35... I was going to say... they're all over the place. :p

CalNRA
07-26-2009, 11:12 AM
give Irvington a call. They had a bunch of Glocks when I was last there.

dakobster81
07-26-2009, 12:16 PM
targetmasters in milpitas had a lot of glock models, id give them a call and ask before you go there though, their prices are pretty good too compared to other local stores.

Greg-Dawg
07-26-2009, 1:01 PM
I love mine!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/Gregdog/Pin%20Ups/Pentaxasof3-3-08160.jpg

NotEnoughGuns
07-26-2009, 1:20 PM
Well Guns & fishing in Vacavile didn't have one, they wanted $699 for a 21C.
They didn't have any small pistol primers either. :(

Oh well, I think they(G&F) are over priced on pretty much everything anyway. Box of 9mm $29.99 50rds :eek:

rivviepop
07-26-2009, 2:30 PM
Based on what I see stopping in at shops, the G34 & G35 just aren't normally carried even by shops who sell a lot of Glock -- I'm sure the shops would be happy to get you one if asked, just not on the shelf because they know it won't sell that fast/well (they are a business after all :) ) like all the other "normal" Glocks.

Just like CZ Tactical Sports -- you'll find a lot of shops selling CZs but only one I know of actually keeps a TS on their shelf when available (City Arms). They're just too niche to take up shelf space and will sit there forever waiting on the right buyer...

sirgiles
07-26-2009, 2:35 PM
Based on what I see stopping in at shops, the G34 & G35 just aren't normally carried even by shops who sell a lot of Glock -- I'm sure the shops would be happy to get you one if asked, just not on the shelf because they know it won't sell that fast/well (they are a business after all :) ) like all the other "normal" Glocks.

Just like CZ Tactical Sports -- you'll find a lot of shops selling CZs but only one I know of actually keeps a TS on their shelf when available (City Arms). They're just too niche to take up shelf space and will sit there forever waiting on the right buyer...

reeds indoor range has a glock35 on display for 2 weeks now for $565. they are pretty common in my area including the rtf.

TZL
07-26-2009, 10:47 PM
sweet, i'll hit them up this week

reeds indoor range has a glock35 on display for 2 weeks now for $565. they are pretty common in my area including the rtf.