PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey isn't a good place for Druggies

sd1023x
07-25-2009, 7:55 PM
Drug war....over in North Carolina?

http://www2.statesville.com/content/2009/jul/15/arrest-mix--raises-questions/news-local/

gucci pilot
07-25-2009, 7:59 PM
I lived in Jersey. This doesn't surprise me. There's more cops there than citizens.

forgiven
07-25-2009, 8:20 PM
I lived in Jersey. This doesn't surprise me. There's more cops there than citizens.

:rofl2:

Harrison_Bergeron
07-25-2009, 8:42 PM
Statesville Police Chief Tom Anderson said undercover officers from his department were working a week-long case when they met with someone interested in selling a small amount of marijuana.

Best part, IMO.

nso1
07-25-2009, 9:27 PM
thats from north carolina not new jersey, sad cause thats where im from.

Alaric
07-26-2009, 1:07 AM
Drug war....over in New Jersey?

http://www2.statesville.com/content/2009/jul/15/arrest-mix--raises-questions/news-local/

Fail. :p ;)

savageevo
07-26-2009, 9:18 AM
In light of what happen there resently with the three mayors, a few lawmakers, a few rabai's, roughly 40+ people getting busted. Who knows who is legit and who crossed over. It must be a east coast thing when it comes to curropt government, (Guess where obama came from:eek:)

Old Timer
07-27-2009, 5:53 AM
savageevo saidIt must be a east coast thing when it comes to curropt government, (Guess where obama came from)Well, originally Hawaii, then spent most of his adult life in the Mid West, mostly in the city of Chicago. Not exactly "east coast" is it? :)

Glock22Fan
07-27-2009, 10:57 AM
savageevo saidWell, originally Hawaii, then spent most of his adult life in the Mid West, mostly in the city of Chicago. Not exactly "east coast" is it? :)

To a fairly recent immigrant (twelve years) and California resident for that time, the term "mid-west" for Chicago, Indiana etc. is laughable. Look at a map. Maybe it was reasonable pre Lewis and Clark, but whatever you call it, Chicago is more like mid-east.

M. Sage
07-27-2009, 11:19 AM
Hooray for the war on drugs! Collateral damage is fine, we just need to keep failing so that we can win!

To a fairly recent immigrant (twelve years) and California resident for that time, the term "mid-west" for Chicago, Indiana etc. is laughable. Look at a map. Maybe it was reasonable pre Lewis and Clark, but whatever you call it, Chicago is more like mid-east.

That's about when the term dates back to.

jman11
07-27-2009, 11:49 AM
savageevo saidWell, originally Hawaii, then spent most of his adult life in the Mid West, mostly in the city of Chicago. Not exactly "east coast" is it? :)

Having lived in the real Mid-West ( Nebraska, South Dakota) I will tell you that Chicago is definitely not the Midwest..... it is the East!

Untamed1972
07-27-2009, 12:32 PM

To call Chicago "east coast" would be like calling New Mexico "west coast."

MasterYong
07-27-2009, 1:01 PM

Yeah, the same way that SF is "NorCal" LOL :rolleyes:

These terms apparently have nothing to do with a map...

savageevo
07-27-2009, 4:07 PM
Okay I stand corrected, East coast. You guys know what I mean.

sharpie613
07-27-2009, 4:43 PM
Not really. Chicago sets the gold standard with regards to political corruption. Trying to exclude Chicago from a discussion about corruption is like trying to exclude Ford from a discussion about automobiles in the first half of the 20th century.