PDA

View Full Version : tactical Remington 1100

StrangeBrew
02-15-2005, 7:47 PM
Hello, i have an old model 1100 remington shotgun and wanted to turn in into a tactical shotgun, anyways i was wondering if anyone could tell me where to get some good accessories for it. I want to extend the magazine, add a tactical stock, and install a 21 inch barrel. Also are there any aftermarket barrels for the remington 1100 that are semi cheap?

Also I was worried about the laws here in california, would it even be legal for me to put on a stock with a pistol grip, and magazine extension tube?

Thanks

StrangeBrew
02-15-2005, 7:47 PM
Hello, i have an old model 1100 remington shotgun and wanted to turn in into a tactical shotgun, anyways i was wondering if anyone could tell me where to get some good accessories for it. I want to extend the magazine, add a tactical stock, and install a 21 inch barrel. Also are there any aftermarket barrels for the remington 1100 that are semi cheap?

Also I was worried about the laws here in california, would it even be legal for me to put on a stock with a pistol grip, and magazine extension tube?

Thanks

Technical Ted
02-15-2005, 8:27 PM
Check out Scattrergun Technologies (Wilson Combat):
http://www.scattergun.com/index_sgt_part_acc.htm

You're good to go with a pistol grip stock as long as it doesn't have a collapsing or folding buttstock and the mag extension doesn't hold more than 10 rds.

StrangeBrew
02-15-2005, 8:44 PM
ok, thanks for the quick reply