PDA

View Full Version : What's up Calguns!!

zxe003
07-24-2009, 8:37 PM
Brand new to the forum and brand new to the gun world. Helping some buddies out with their gun business and want to learn more....Hopefully looking to pick up some type of .40 and also build an AR before the end of the year. I know next to nothing about guns at this point, but I'm picking up more everyday. Are there any good threads on learning about handguns, rifles and ammo?

Futurecollector
07-25-2009, 3:23 AM
Welcome!

Turbinator
07-29-2009, 4:30 PM
Brand new to the forum and brand new to the gun world. Helping some buddies out with their gun business and want to learn more....Hopefully looking to pick up some type of .40 and also build an AR before the end of the year. I know next to nothing about guns at this point, but I'm picking up more everyday. Are there any good threads on learning about handguns, rifles and ammo?

What gun business are your friends in?

There are a lot of good threads - you will want to start with some basic searches, use the Google search found in my .sig file below.

Just start browsing the handgun and rifle sections and start reading threads whose titles catch your interest. I'm sure you'll be picking up info in no time.

One really good thing that helps is if you have a trusted friend who can guide and steer you through the maze of CA gun laws, the safety rules, and the ins and outs of firearms in general. Since you have friends in the firearm industry, you can start there?

Turby