PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Glock 19 Gray Barrel for Black

leitung
07-24-2009, 8:15 PM
I want to trade my Glock 19 barrel I have for a black OEM barrel. Straight swap. I did the white vinegar treatment followed up by heavy polishing. I want my black back.. All I can say. This is a OEM barrel that has been kept clean, and the rifling is in great shape. I can't speak for the round count, I have only had it a little over a year.

I highly prefer a FTF swap in the Sacramento/Roseville/Antelope/Citrus Heights area.
I will ship, but I need my gun for work, so you will need to send me yours before I ship mine. Thats why I prefer a FTF.. I am willing to work with you however.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/leitung/IMAGE_022-1.jpg

D53
07-25-2009, 11:16 PM
I would trade you mine, but I like the black look too, bump for a good stand up guy

f4tweet
07-26-2009, 8:46 AM
Glock will repaint slides/barrels.

odesskiy
07-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Funny how people get bored with their "ugly", "blocky", "boring" Glocks and try to do all kinds of "upgrades" only to realize that Glocks are definitely better off being left bone-stock except for a set of good night sights.

Look at the bright side, at least you didn't do any grip "improvements". Worse comes to worse, for a $100 you can always buy a brand new Glock OEM barrel.

f4tweet
07-26-2009, 10:06 AM
Krylon? Remember, a Glock is just an AK-47 pistol.

The SoCal Gunner
07-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Might be a hard sell considering the serial # on the barrel matches the frame.

leitung
07-27-2009, 7:29 PM
Might be a hard sell considering the serial # on the barrel matches the frame.

That is a downside.. I might just have it refinished.. And to the person who said people who mod end up being unhappy, you are SOOOO right.