PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Oxnard

steelrain82
07-24-2009, 3:09 AM
im pretty much a total newb when it comes to guns. ive been around guns but dont know much about them. i was in the Marine Corps so i know my way around the m16, 9mm, and various machine guns and their basic maintenance and disassembly and i know how to fire them. but other than that im fairly new to everything gun related. the only guns i currently own but havent even fired yet is an enfield no4 mk1, an h&r 929 and an unknown 22 rifle. im currently saving up my cash to buy an ar15, mossberg 590, and either a beretta 92fs since i have a bunch of mags and a holster for it or a px4. i used to go to shooters paradise to shoot my old .45 before i sold it but i really hate the way i feel like im treated. i'm glad i found uncle pauls though. theyre way cheaper and friendlie.

Midian
07-24-2009, 6:12 AM
Uncle Paul's is a great store. Friendly and helpful.

Shooter's Paradise...well, not so much.

As a side note, indoor shooting just doesn't do it for me anymore. And in that place in particular, it's even less fun.

Turbinator
07-29-2009, 5:31 PM
im pretty much a total newb when it comes to guns. ive been around guns but dont know much about them. i was in the Marine Corps so i know my way around the m16, 9mm, and various machine guns and their basic maintenance and disassembly and i know how to fire them. but other than that im fairly new to everything gun related. the only guns i currently own but havent even fired yet is an enfield no4 mk1, an h&r 929 and an unknown 22 rifle. im currently saving up my cash to buy an ar15, mossberg 590, and either a beretta 92fs since i have a bunch of mags and a holster for it or a px4. i used to go to shooters paradise to shoot my old .45 before i sold it but i really hate the way i feel like im treated. i'm glad i found uncle pauls though. theyre way cheaper and friendlie.

Great, welcome to Calguns! Good luck on your future purchases!

Turby