PDA

View Full Version : The dreaded flow chart!!!!

SoCalDep
07-22-2009, 5:36 PM
I got an email sent to all sworn at the station by one of the other guys (He's a bullet-button guy...I like my U15) with the Cal-Guns flow chart. Even has the logo. So now I gotta ask...How in tarnation am I supposed to violate people's rights and claim blissful ignorance now!

Satire aside, the chart is making it's way into the LEO realm and more and more LEO's are becoming aware of the current situation.

Kinda cool...

retired
07-22-2009, 5:39 PM
That really is kinda cool. Hopefully it won't take long for it to go throughout the dept. It will make it a lot better for the members here that live or travel in the county.

badicedog
07-22-2009, 5:41 PM
Good to know!:clap:

sgtbuck
07-22-2009, 6:02 PM
:patriot:

Turbinator
07-26-2009, 8:54 AM
I got an email sent to all sworn at the station by one of the other guys (He's a bullet-button guy...I like my U15) with the Cal-Guns flow chart. Even has the logo. So now I gotta ask...How in tarnation am I supposed to violate people's rights and claim blissful ignorance now!

Satire aside, the chart is making it's way into the LEO realm and more and more LEO's are becoming aware of the current situation.

Kinda cool...

Great! Thanks for the positive news. You'll have to find another reason to violate people's rights.. ;)

Turby

CSACANNONEER
07-26-2009, 9:08 AM
Awsome! It's good to know a few civilians on an internet forum can educate California's LEOs better than those who are getting paid to do it!

BtW, I wish I had a U15. Got an extra that you are willing to part with?

NotEnoughGuns
07-26-2009, 9:47 AM
I was questioned about the legality of my Kel-tec SU-16CA on BLM land once by a couple of deputies, Obviously a legal rifle as I just had picked it up brand new at my favorite gun shop a few days earlier. They were polite enough as was I, but I got the feeling they wanted it to be illegal so they could arrest me. Kinda funny they were playing the whole good cop/ bad cop thing. One was very nice, talked about guns ect. the other was fairly hard nosed but still polite. They looked the rifle over, handed it back to me then went back to their truck and sat there for about 15 minutes on the radio. My buddy that was with me say"hey man I think they started an investigation". I just kept shooting as I was doing nothing illegal. Then they left.

My point being, I think its great that LEOs are starting to get educated on the gun laws in our state and hope you can forward the E-mail to other LEOs in different departments and get this info out there.

JDoe
07-26-2009, 10:26 AM

Kinda cool...

I'd guess that the flow chart is also bringing more and more LEO's to Calguns.net.

I think that is a good thing. :thumbsup:

WeekendWarrior
07-28-2009, 2:25 PM
AWESOME! Have any friends in other departments you want to forward it along to?

BigDogatPlay
07-28-2009, 10:59 PM
Good work in getting the flow chart into more hands and in front of more eyes.

Start sharing it with DA investigators, if you happen to know any, so that we can get all of "the 58" on the same sheet of music with us.