PDA

View Full Version : New To CalGuns!

RuggedRadios
07-22-2009, 8:32 AM
Hey Everyone! My name is Andy and i am new to this forum. I am in the market for my first hand gun and am looking for suggestions (ill post my specs on a hangun thread). A little background on me... i work at a communications company called Rugged Radios and we supply a lot of NASCAR and OFF ROAD teams with 2-way communications. We now have started to supply hearing protectors and has gotten me into purchasing a gun for the range. Hope to meet some new people and hope everyone is havin a great summer!

lewdogg21
07-22-2009, 2:15 PM
Welcome Andy.

Where are you from?

RuggedRadios
07-23-2009, 9:03 AM
Welcome Andy.

Where are you from?

San Luis Obispo, California. It's in the central coast how about yourself ... where in Sac are you from?

PatriotnMore
07-23-2009, 9:12 AM
Welcome Andy. Please use the search button and check out the various forms, many questions you may have, have been discussed multiple times. Not to discourage you from asking questions, just trying to help.:)

mrlonewolf
07-23-2009, 8:09 PM
Welcome to Calguns Andy.

jmlivingston
07-23-2009, 8:16 PM
Welcome Andy! Stick around, there's a lot of really awesome information here.

BTW, do you do much with Amateur Radios? There's a bunch of us here who are either a) old-time hams or b) just getting licensed.

John

shoupdawg
07-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Welcome. I'd love to move to a central cali beach city someday!

RuggedRadios
07-24-2009, 8:44 AM
Welcome Andy! Stick around, there's a lot of really awesome information here.

BTW, do you do much with Amateur Radios? There's a bunch of us here who are either a) old-time hams or b) just getting licensed.

John

We do a lot of 2-way radios. UHF VHF frequency programming. We supply a lot of off road and NASCAR racing teams with helmet kits and wire harnesses along with intercom set ups with DSP and some long range radio stuff. Also we have aviation headsets and fire/police headset and radio equipment as well. What do you do around radios?

Eat Dirt
07-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Welcome Rugged ........:cool:
Glad to see you here

Good people with a good product !!

From another Glock Fan

RuggedRadios
07-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Welcome Rugged ........:cool:
Glad to see you here

Good people with a good product !!

From another Glock Fan

Thanks! You doin any off roadin/ hittin the sand this summer?