View Full Version : WTS: ITW Fastmags Gen 2 FDE Coyote Brown (Two for sale, Like New)

07-20-2009, 1:22 PM

For sale I have 2 (two) Like New ITW Fastmags Gen 2 in FDE/Coyote Brown. I mounted them once onto a MOLLE chest rig, loaded and unloaded some Pmags to try out the Fastmags, then put the rig in the closet where the Fastmags have been ever since. They are in excellent condition as can be seen in the pictures below. The pictures below accurately describe the Fastmags, and are the actual ones up for sale. I'm saving up some cash for a new pistol, and I'm not using my gear anytime soon, so these have to go.

Fastmags work with Pmags, Lancer Mags, and Standard AR Mags.

Here's a little bit of info if you are unfamiliar with the ITW Fastmags:

I'm sure you've seen Milspecmonkey's Fastmag test, but incase you haven't, they grip really well:

For BOTH (two) Fastmags, I'm asking $50 SHIPPED via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I usually ship same or next business day of payment, and PM you promptly after with your Delivery Confirmation. I accept DISCRETE Paypal, USPS Money Orders, or cash (for FTF only). I'm located in Norcal (in the South Bay Area) for a FTF.

I would like to keep these together to make things easier, and I'm not looking for any trades as of now.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks for looking!

07-20-2009, 1:38 PM
$50 shipped
How much FTF ?