PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar Gun Show question?

SoCalRandy
07-19-2009, 6:25 PM
I was wondering if anybody has been to both the Del Mar show and the Costa Mesa show? I live in San Diego and have been to the Del Mar show a handful of times. If it weren't for the bulk reload ammo I would have probably never went back. There is hardly any nice guns or good prices for that matter. Keep in mind I have never been to any other gun shows besides Del Mar. Is it worth taking the short trip up the coast to Costa Mesaa for the next show? Or is it much of the same junk that the Del Mar show has?

flying2275
07-19-2009, 6:34 PM
Same overpriced junk same people different location. If you want to see a REAL gunshow plan a trip out to Pheonix or any other free state.

warlock
07-19-2009, 6:59 PM
Costa Mesa is way better .Parking is $5 More guns and there were two ammo vendors .Plus it is spread out into four buildings.But......
AZ shows are the best gun shows.

eaglemike
07-19-2009, 7:51 PM
CWS had lowers for $119. Miwall actually had all primers for a while. They were still selling 10K primers (or more) of LR, LP, SR, and shotgun on Sunday at fairly decent prices - and they also had Varget in stock. They had PMC .223 for $369/1K (plus tax). They had some other reasonable stuff but I didn't have time to take notes. All of this is pretty decent at this time.

all the best,
Mike