PDA

View Full Version : Any idea with this

nevadampa30
07-19-2009, 9:34 AM
Check this CGer:

That's why I think that no civilians should own guns...Too many civilians abuse the privilege.

glockwise2000
07-19-2009, 9:36 AM
Definitely wrong from standpoint. I believe he is even an LEO.

nhanson
07-19-2009, 10:22 AM
What's the original post thread?

Anyway, LEO are "civilians" so I guess they should not have guns! We know the abuses there.....at least those let out of the blue bag.

Kinda screwed up about " priviledge" vs. RIGHT!

EastBayRidge
07-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Dude, read the whole post. He was being sarcastic.

johnthomas
07-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Was the quote taken out of context? A piece of the original post? Could you post the thread. Of course instantly this fires a gun owner up. What is a civilian? Not a LEO? Not former military? It's kind of hard to say with the few words you posted.

E Pluribus Unum
07-19-2009, 10:44 AM
You are taking his post out of context. The OP made a bad generalization of police officers and he simply made a bad generalization back to illustrate a point.

You're doing what the liberals do.

Was the quote taken out of context? A piece of the original post? Could you post the thread. Of course instantly this fires a gun owner up. What is a civilian? Not a LEO? Not former military? It's kind of hard to say with the few words you posted.

Any time someone quotes another user there is a little blue arrow to the right of his name. If one clicks on that blue arrow it takes him to the original post that was quoted.

johnthomas
07-19-2009, 11:09 AM
Any time someone quotes another user there is a little blue arrow to the right of his name. If one clicks on that blue arrow it takes him to the original post that was quoted.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, That tip will be with me forever.
After following instructions and reading the original post, I agree that the OP was making a point, not stating his opinion about civilians owning guns.

GoodEyeSniper
07-19-2009, 11:14 AM
:rolleyes:

OP I guess you missed the VERY NEXT SENTENCE in his post:

(I know that LE are civilians and my post is the utmost of sarcasm...)

Fjold
07-19-2009, 11:21 AM
Newby

bodger
07-19-2009, 11:37 AM
FUBAR

Jeez, somebody delete this POS thread.

NRAhighpowershooter
07-19-2009, 11:48 AM
this is done......