PDA

View Full Version : The Many Dangers Of Ninja Nunchucks

07-19-2009, 9:33 AM
vipMCbUk1A4

What she REALLY thinks about guns and the Second Amendment is anyone's guess.

Elections have consequences, folks!

JohnnyRooks
07-19-2009, 9:47 AM
it's too painful to watch her..

**** was playing nun chucks with my brother when we were younger and we got bruised and all that. no wonder why the new generation are gonna be bunch of weenies because some people prohibits your freedom.

lomalinda
07-19-2009, 9:56 AM
Baseball bats have the same potential and have caused far more injuries, especially to the children of "Think of the children!"

Football helmets that allow people to spear, injuring both their own c-spine and potentially causing cardiac arrest from blunt force applied to the opponent's chest could be banned, too.

Sonia has a point.

07-19-2009, 10:06 AM
The way the economy, the unemployment rate and the out of control government spending is going, Obama will be out of the White House in 3 1/2 years. Small consolation considering he's leaving us stuck with this woman for the next 20 or 30 years.

Bush (the village idiot) legacy for us gun owners: Alito, Roberts and the Heller decision.
Obama legacy: Sotomayor

Pray to God no other SCOTUS Judge falls sick or retires before 2012.

JohnnyRooks
07-19-2009, 10:11 AM
The way the economy, the unemployment rate and the out of control government spending is going, Obama will be out of the White House in 3 1/2 years. Small consolation considering he's leaving us stuck with this woman for the next 20 or 30 years.

Bush (the village idiot) legacy for us gun owners: Alito, Roberts and the Heller decision.
Obama legacy: Sotomayor

Pray to God no other SCOTUS Judge falls sick or retires before 2012.

yep.. obama now feels the heat..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090719/pl_politico/25114

07-19-2009, 12:46 PM
yep.. obama now feels the heat..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090719/pl_politico/25114

The change in tone is noticeable.

HondaMasterTech
07-19-2009, 2:51 PM
vipMCbUk1A4

What she REALLY thinks about guns and the Second Amendment is anyone's guess.

Elections have consequences, folks!
Her avoidance of questions wont last. Once shes confirmed the "answers" will come...

lomalinda
07-19-2009, 3:04 PM
"Her avoidance of questions wont last. Once shes confirmed the "answers" will come..."

The left wingers are sitting around on the McLaughlin Hour claiming that she did a good job because you're not supposed to really say how you fell during the proceedings.

That's true, I guess, but the issue is that we already know how she feels. If we could block her, we would. But there's no doubt that this woman's glucometer is gonna get as much of a workout as our pro-2A lawyers trying to hold back her anti-American decisions.

EdCo
07-19-2009, 4:32 PM
LOL Numbchucks!?:rofl2:

Spyder
07-19-2009, 10:32 PM
...did that make sense to anyone, or am I just a dumbass?

Flopper
07-19-2009, 11:02 PM

Yeah seriously, what a dumbass.

woodsman
07-20-2009, 9:20 AM
What a crock.

What's next? Probably something like jump ropes cause you can trip, strangle and hang with that long rope.

KylaGWolf
07-20-2009, 9:25 AM
Of course she won't give her opinion on how she feels because once she does she knows damn well she won't get appointed. I wish the committee would call her record in to play that is enough proof she would suck as a SCOTUS judge.

radioman
07-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Sotomayor is a conservative, she is conservative with her answers and with the truth, what we need is a liberal, someone who look at the constitution in a liberal light. look at it this way, do you want your bartender to be conservative with the whiskey,or do you want a liberal amount?

jacques
07-20-2009, 11:21 AM
Sotomayor is a conservative, she is conservative with her answers and with the truth, what we need is a liberal, someone who look at the constitution in a liberal light. look at it this way, do you want your bartender to be conservative with the whiskey,or do you want a liberal amount?

On the other hand, there is not much difference between the far right and far left. They all want to take away your booze.

radioman
07-20-2009, 11:24 AM
On the other hand, there is not much difference between the far right and far left. They all want to take away your booze.

You got me there.LOL

ConcernedCitizen
07-20-2009, 11:43 AM
These hearings all come down to time. The Senators have limited time. Sotomayor knows this, so she talks slowly and uses mumbo jumbo to consume the greatest amount of time and before you know it time runs out and they move on.

Irrational Voice
07-20-2009, 1:54 PM
What a crock.

What's next? Probably something like jump ropes cause you can trip, strangle and hang with that long rope.

I know someone that happened to.

MasterYong
07-20-2009, 2:23 PM
I know someone that happened to.

Knew.

You knew someone that happened to.

/it's hot down here. Anyone wanna join me?

nicki
07-20-2009, 2:34 PM
Talk about "Marble mouth", she is so full of ****.

Nicki

1911su16b870
07-20-2009, 5:00 PM
Just youtube nunchuck fail...its for the children...:D

yellowfin
07-20-2009, 6:21 PM
What a crock.

What's next? Probably something like jump ropes cause you can trip, strangle and hang with that long rope.Hey, if she wants to demonstrate that I'm not going to stop her.

superjc
07-20-2009, 8:07 PM
In California mere possession of "butterfly knives" is a felony. A FELONY.

Life has so many pointy objects (and blunt ones too) good thing the government is here to protect us from them all, and categorize them all, and assign penalties/fee/punishments on a sliding scale for possession of said objects.

RolinThundr
07-20-2009, 8:23 PM

I don't recall seeing "butterfly knives" on the Dangerous Weapons Control Laws, when were they banned?

Spyder
07-20-2009, 8:28 PM
12020 PC. Gravity knives.

maxima
07-20-2009, 9:58 PM
two sticks connected with a rope is illegal because of the fatal damage caused by swinging one stick.:rolleyes:

According to the theory, one stick connected with a rope should be illegal too, because fatal damage caused by swinging one stick. Thus, fishing pole will be banned.:confused:

Then, one stick can cause serious damage too, because of the swinging. So any rod, bat, pipe, etc. will be outlawed. :eek::eek:

We need to modify the law to ban anything that cmay cause damage by swinging.

lioneaglegriffin
07-21-2009, 12:21 AM

Life has so many pointy objects (and blunt ones too) good thing the government is here to protect us from them all, and categorize them all, and assign penalties/fee/punishments on a sliding scale for possession of said objects.

i've said this before scary/cool looking=ban

it doesn't matter than it can be useless if you dont know how to use it right.

RolinThundr
07-21-2009, 1:35 AM
12020 PC. Gravity knives.

Switchblade Knives
653k. Every person who possesses in the
passenger's or driver's area of any motor vehicle in any
public place or place open to the public, carries upon
his or her person, and every person who sells, offers for
sale, exposes for sale, loans, transfers, or gives to any
other person a switchblade knife having a blade two or
more inches in length is guilty of a misdemeanor.
For the purposes of this section, “switchblade
knife” means a knife having the appearance of a
pocketknife, and includes a spring-blade knife, snapblade
knife, gravity knife or any other similar type
knife, the blade or blades of which are two or more
inches in length and which can be released
automatically by a flick of a button, pressure on the
handle, flip of the wrist or other mechanical device, or
is released by the weight of the blade or by any type of
mechanism whatsoever. “Switchblade knife” does not
include a knife that opens with one hand utilizing
thumb pressure applied solely to the blade of the knife
or a thumb stud attached to the blade, provided that the
knife has a detent or other mechanism that provides
resistance that must be overcome in opening the blade,
or that biases the blade back toward its closed position.
For purposes of this section, "passenger's or
driver's area" means that part of a motor vehicle which
is designed to carry the driver and passengers,
including any interior compartment or space therein.

According to this it is not illegal to possess a "gravity knife" in ones own home. Am I missing something?

bigcalidave
07-21-2009, 4:13 AM
According to this it is not illegal to possess a "gravity knife" in ones own home. Am I missing something?

Same as switchblades, butterfly knives are legal to own at home and carry in the trunk of your vehicle. But you can't buy them in CA.

As for sotomayor.. OMG She gets worse every day. Really, shouldn't a supreme court justice be eloquent, clear, educated?

Too bad they ended Boston Legal before they had a chance to ridicule her... :) Mumblemouth won't do well when cornered.

scr83jp
07-21-2009, 4:56 AM
Hey, if she wants to demonstrate that I'm not going to stop her.nunchuks it takes but 8 lbs to break an arm but chuks crush it.I was involved with a juvi with a set that the defense atty tried to play down as a toy until our judge rattled his cage and explained just how dangerous they were, the kid was adjudicated on a felony CA PC 12020,parents were as usual stupid thinking they were toys like throwing stars,double edged knives,I had a juvi show up at the PD where I worked with a double edged sheath knife that the idiot mother bought for him to carry,he got busted for a felony and she got pushy until we told her she could be busted for contributing & end up in our crossbar motel then she shutup!

scr83jp
07-21-2009, 5:07 AM

Life has so many pointy objects (and blunt ones too) good thing the government is here to protect us from them all, and categorize them all, and assign penalties/fee/punishments on a sliding scale for possession of said objects.CA has lots of interesting misdemeanors & felonies , the bangers favorite thing was shooting at residences.A wobbler as a misdemeanor or a felony a judge could ban possession of weapons for a certain period or life nice way to get bangers out of the community

locosway
07-21-2009, 7:27 AM
two sticks connected with a rope is illegal because of the fatal damage caused by swinging one stick.:rolleyes:

According to the theory, one stick connected with a rope should be illegal too, because fatal damage caused by swinging one stick. Thus, fishing pole will be banned.:confused:

Then, one stick can cause serious damage too, because of the swinging. So any rod, bat, pipe, etc. will be outlawed. :eek::eek:

We need to modify the law to ban anything that cmay cause damage by swinging.

Just make sure to never get your fishing poles tangled up. If two get stuck together then you're commiting a CRIME!!! OMG, just imagine if you had 5 or 6 poles and they all were tangled?!?! MASS MURDERER!!!

;)

KWA-S
07-21-2009, 11:23 AM
You know, theres a device out there that allows you to swing, hit, choke, wield weapons, crush, and flip birdies. These devices have been used in over 90% of crime in Mexico and are owned by all gangbangers, domestic terrorists, and right wing extremists. If theres anybody near you...youre gonna be seriously injured.

Join Sotomayors campaign to ban hand possession here (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gullible)! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
:rolleyes:

maxima
07-21-2009, 11:41 AM
My 70 years old neighbor has two sticks connected with a rope at her backyard for hanging clothes, towels, etc. to dry. She has been using the "Nunchucks" for more than 20 years. I believe it might be a felony case, right? :mad: She is very nice to all of the neighbors, should I call...:rolleyes:

ke6guj
07-21-2009, 11:58 AM
,I had a juvi show up at the PD where I worked with a double edged sheath knife that the idiot mother bought for him to carry,he got busted for a felony and she got pushy until we told her she could be busted for contributing & end up in our crossbar motel then she shutup!was he carrying it concealed or open? A "dirk or dagger" that is carried openly, not concealed, is not a 12020 violation.

Super Spy
07-21-2009, 12:26 PM
She's even Dumber than I thought! I thought she was total DumbArse to begin with too.........

HowardW56
07-21-2009, 12:42 PM

I end up sore and bruised if I touch Nunchucks... I can’t seem to do anything but hurt myself with them...

Maestro Pistolero
07-21-2009, 1:38 PM
Pay attention to her last comment. The Supreme court, in Heller vs DC, specifically rejected the use of any 'rational basis' argument when considering the constitutionality of the DC gun ban because they determined that the 2nd amendment was a fundamental right enumerated in the constitution, and thus, was subject instead to 'strict scrutiny'.

RolinThundr
07-22-2009, 2:02 AM
As for Sotomayor.. OMG She gets worse every day. Really, shouldn't a supreme court justice be eloquent, clear, educated?

And she's a product of Affirmative Action!:43:

RolinThundr
07-22-2009, 2:09 AM
How is it that nunchucks can be banned in CA, but sold openly in Chinatown? Granted they aren't the type I'd want to buy, and certainly not ones I'd bet my life on, but they're still nunchucks.

Captain Evilstomper
07-22-2009, 2:18 AM
it doesn't matter than it can be useless if you dont know how to use it right.

like the constitution?

Captain Evilstomper
07-22-2009, 2:21 AM
nunchuks it takes but 8 lbs to break an arm but chuks crush it.I was involved with a juvi with a set that the defense atty tried to play down as a toy until our judge rattled his cage and explained just how dangerous they were, the kid was adjudicated on a felony CA PC 12020,parents were as usual stupid thinking they were toys like throwing stars,double edged knives,I had a juvi show up at the PD where I worked with a double edged sheath knife that the idiot mother bought for him to carry,he got busted for a felony and she got pushy until we told her she could be busted for contributing & end up in our crossbar motel then she shutup!

sohow was he carrying it?

forgiven
07-22-2009, 8:54 AM
Is this women on drugs? Did she miss all those egg commercials when she was younger? She's an idiot!

bomb_on_bus
07-22-2009, 11:39 AM
Did anybody else notice she blinks way to much to be ever taken seriously!:whistling:

bomb_on_bus
07-22-2009, 11:44 AM
She obviously hasn't seen what a back flip can do with a nunchuck combo either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGsIt7XBWzc&feature=related

Cjones38
07-22-2009, 12:06 PM
She probably watched the redneck ninja!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjcplFIlvNI

Next, they try to get rid of the "Judy Chop" and "ninja chew stars".