View Full Version : del Fatti Premium Moonclip Holders .357 Magnum FS (Maine)

07-19-2009, 8:18 AM
Premium gunleather from master leatherworker Matt Del Fatti. Those of you who know about custom leatherwork, know this is the finest. When you hire a famous maker for a holster or accessory, you can wait years for the finished product. I did. Now? Del Fatti is so popular that he's actually stopped accepting any new orders until further notice. So if you like the beautiful moonclip holders you see here, and you wanted to order them directly from the maker, you are out of luck. Meanwhile, those orders that are still being processed, are TWO YEARS behind. Meaning you would have had to have ordered your custom piece in January of 2007, to get it around now.

This terrific holder is black leather, made for a 1.5" belt, and is made to hold 8 rounds of .357 Magnum in a full moon clip.

Never used. Condition is absolutely brand new. This is superior gunleather in a patented design from one of the top makers, and you just cannot get these holders right now, NOT AT ANY PRICE. Not until Del Fatti catches up on his backlog, which could be YEARS from now. And even then, you could wait another year even when he does start accepting orders again.

I ordered a few of these moonclip carriers a couple of years ago, waited over a year for them; but turns out I never really had occasion to carry extra moonclips on my belt. They are absolutely gorgeous, and I hate to part with them, but I would rather them go to somebody who appreciates fine gunleather, who will actually use them.

Paypal only. Note: ammunition in full moonclips NOT included. Shown in the photo only for size and scale reference. This auction is for TWO custom Matt del Fatti moonclip holder for .357 Magnum, in black leather.

Remember, this holder is for a 1.5" belt. If your gunbelt is bigger or smaller, it won't fit right. But it would probably be worth getting a custom gunbelt just to fit this holder.

Perfect for your 8 shot performance center revolvers from Smith & Wesson, or those 8 shot revolvers whose cylinders you have had milled to accommodate moon clips.

Great tactical moonclip holder if you have the Smith & Wesson model 327 M&P R8. Great concealment moonclip holder if you have the Smith & Wesson model 327 2" (Performance Center). Price is $75 for each older, so the pair is $150. Price is non negotiable, nor will I sell singly. This is a one off offer, because you just can't get these holders anymore. They originally retailed for $65 each. I will pick up the priority shipping to the lower 48. No international orders, please. PM me for all my contact info and to set up the sale. I prefer Paypal for payment, other forms of payment will slow down shipping. I ship immediately on payment, and will send you the USPS tracking info.

http://www.rumblestrip.com/screenshots/P1000720.JPG http://www.rumblestrip.com/screenshots/P1000718.JPG http://www.rumblestrip.com/screenshots/P1000648.JPG

07-19-2009, 8:24 AM
I am selling ten stainless steel 45 ACP Novak magazines, originally purchased factory direct from Sig Sauer for the 1911 Revolution. These magazines are in used, but near perfect condition. Any wear marks are exceedingly slight. They have been through a gun maybe once or twice, meticulously cleaned and stored. These magazines retail for $24 each. Quantity is TEN. Price for all ten is $140 and I'll pick up priority shipping to the lower 48. Price is non-negotiable. Paypal preferred. I'll ship immediately on payment. Contact me by PM for my personal contact info, the payment address and to set up the deal. This is a great bargain for any competition shooter who wants to stock up on quality chrome stainless magazines for their 1911! Made in Italy by ACT-MAG.

07-28-2009, 2:01 PM
This is a courtesy post that the del Fatti Moonclip holders are no longer for sale here, posted them on ebay for auction instead, if anyone's interested.