PDA

View Full Version : Was reading the San Diego Reader today

evidens83
07-16-2009, 11:32 PM
And the front page picture was about open-carry. They were interviewing two or three members and they all are from Calguns. CG was mentioned a few times throughout the article. Anybody know who these members were? Good to see fellow members mentioned in my local reader and even better to see fellow gun enthusiasts practicing their rights to bear arms in public. I know its completely legal to open-carry but I just dont want to deal with all the ugly looks and FUD from the community so I choose to lay low for now. I do have a nice holster I want to try out though hmmm...

GoodEyeSniper
07-17-2009, 12:20 AM
Thread on it, here:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=203523

Hayashi Killian
07-17-2009, 12:24 AM
Well the first one I recognize is on the cover, that's Nathan (pullnshoot25). Apparently his brother is there as well, but I don't know who Sean is.

Congrats to them, for the popularity and for making a large step towards getting the word out.

pullnshoot25
07-27-2009, 11:46 PM
Well the first one I recognize is on the cover, that's Nathan (pullnshoot25). Apparently his brother is there as well, but I don't know who Sean is.

Congrats to them, for the popularity and for making a large step towards getting the word out.

Yep, the cover is me!

Sam was in the photoshoot but was unfortunately not published. His handle is elsensei.

Sean is grammaton76, a moderator on this forum.

Carry on!

professorhard
07-27-2009, 11:47 PM
When is the next event? I would like to participate

pullnshoot25
07-28-2009, 12:01 AM
When is the next event? I would like to participate

Not until after Aug 31. Watch the blog, that is where I will post first. That and the 2A subforum here.

MaxPower
07-28-2009, 12:22 PM
Great article. Kudos to the author for taking the time to investigate and learn. I am also in for the next open carry event.