compulsivegunbuyer
07-16-2009, 5:29 PM
delete

Legasat
07-16-2009, 6:16 PM
A R - 10?

JTROKS
07-16-2009, 6:25 PM
You have to pay for the glory and fame created by movies and rap songs.

jamesob
07-16-2009, 6:26 PM
A R - 10?

no, he is talking about a ab10. my guess is because it looks cool and is considered evil. you are correct about being a piece of ****, i havent seen a good one.

Maltese Falcon
07-16-2009, 6:33 PM
There is another thread with for sale.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=200425

hybridatsun350
07-16-2009, 6:43 PM
The same can be said for the Cobray's. They aren't good guns, but they are cool and there is something different about them.

ENVYGREEN
07-16-2009, 6:51 PM
I had one in the 90's hopefully in a bad situation you could beat the person to death with it cause there was no way you would get off a second shot with the jamamatic. The one for sale here will be for sale for a long time at that price, It's clearly an example of the california premium, like saigas used to be!

bohoki
07-16-2009, 8:02 PM
the company is gone all that exist now are the ones that ever will

savasyn
07-16-2009, 8:15 PM
the company is gone all that exist now are the ones that ever will

And that's...bad?
;)
I had a TEC DC-9 and I have to agree with the "it's a piece of ****" crowd. Though mine was actually fairly accurate when it wasn't jamming. Shocked the heck out of me, I mean that awesome bent pot-metal front sight did not inspire confidence.
I will say, however, that it was a decent gun to teach beginners with. Once they got over the looks, it was extremely tame to shoot.
Luckily I got rid of mine before the ban so I wasn't stuck with it!

Nitroman
07-16-2009, 8:56 PM
And that's...bad?
;)
I had a TEC DC-9 and I have to agree with the "it's a piece of ****" crowd. Though mine was actually fairly accurate when it wasn't jamming. Shocked the heck out of me, I mean that awesome bent pot-metal front sight did not inspire confidence.
I will say, however, that it was a decent gun to teach beginners with. Once they got over the looks, it was extremely tame to shoot.
Luckily I got rid of mine before the ban so I wasn't stuck with it!

Same here...bought it at the "infamous" Traders Sporting Goods in San Leandro way back when, and sold it 6-weeks later at the same store for $100.00, and I was very happy to get rid of it at that price! A total garbage pail of a handgun. Although it does (did) look kinda cool ;).

Rich :)

SemperFi
03-24-2010, 10:43 PM
Bought mine at a gun show at the Alameda county fair in 99, it took me so long to get it from the gun shop in Fremont due to working late, by the time I had it in my hands those kids at Columbine did what they did...