PDA

View Full Version : WTB: LPK and Bullet Button

TheOne
07-16-2009, 8:17 AM
***Update - Only need a LPK now***

This may be in the wrong place or even inappropriate, so feel free to delete if it is. About two weeks ago one of my best friends shot my AR15 for the first time, and needless to say he fell in love with it. He is in the Marine Corps and will be heading to Afghanistan in a few months. He doesn't have the money to buy one, so I'm going to put one together for him before he leaves.

I was hoping that someone who reads through this thread might have an extra LPK and bullet button gathering dust that they would be willing to trade or sell for a low price. I have 30rd rebuild kits, some ammo, and can help you out with your cell phone bill or phone depending on your carrier.

I'm going to the gun show on Saturday and will be buying him a lower, and an upper if I can find a great deal on one. Any help would be greatly appreciated on the LPK and bullet button. I'm not trying to scam anyone and get a deal for myself. I have references on here and have helped other members by selling them ammo at cost. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Alvin

Timcam1
07-16-2009, 8:33 AM
I have a DPMS LPK new in factory plastic. $90.00 add $5.00 for shipping if needed. PM me if interested.

yzernie
07-16-2009, 9:09 AM
PM sent

Wild Child
07-16-2009, 10:00 PM
I have a DPMS LPK new in factory plastic. $90.00 add $5.00 for shipping if needed. PM me if interested.

Guess you missed this part:

I was hoping that someone who reads through this thread might have an extra LPK and bullet button gathering dust that they would be willing to trade or sell for a low price.

Alvin, maybe I missed something, but wouldn't the Marine Corps supply him with a weapon? :confused:

Monoz
07-17-2009, 8:27 AM
PM sent. May be willing to trade LPK for ammo.

TheOne
07-17-2009, 1:55 PM
Guess you missed this part:

Alvin, maybe I missed something, but wouldn't the Marine Corps supply him with a weapon? :confused:

I have a price range for what I think is appropriate for someone helping out on the pricing or trade. There has to be a few people who are holding onto one or two with no immediate plans for it, I may just end up getting something at the gun show Saturday if I don't get any more responses. Of course the Marine Corps gives him a real M4 with an eotech and other goodies when he is in the field. He really wants an AR15 for home after shooting mine, and not making much as a Marine I'm going to build him one. He's come home safe from two tours already, but I want to make sure I give it to him before he leaves again.

dachan
07-17-2009, 3:24 PM
I've got several RRA LPK's that I no longer need, yours for $70ea shipped.

Add $15 for a RRA Hogue Grip

Add $90 for a RRA 2 stage trigger

Add $25 for a bullet button

kduly
07-17-2009, 3:47 PM
I've got several RRA LPK's that I no longer need, yours for $70ea shipped.

Add $15 for a RRA Hogue Grip

Add $90 for a RRA 2 stage trigger

Add $25 for a bullet button

I'm sorry to interupt. :o
Dachan: I would like to express my thanks & donate to TheOne's friend by "buying" the "$25 for a bullet button" for him. It's the least I could do. I can do PP, money order or check. Please let me know.
Kduly

I have a price range for what I think is appropriate for someone helping out on the pricing or trade. There has to be a few people who are holding onto one or two with no immediate plans for it, I may just end up getting something at the gun show Saturday if I don't get any more responses. Of course the Marine Corps gives him a real M4 with an eotech and other goodies when he is in the field. He really wants an AR15 for home after shooting mine, and not making much as a Marine I'm going to build him one. He's come home safe from two tours already, but I want to make sure I give it to him before he leaves again.

Please tell him "thank you"... that is the least I can do.

TheOne
07-17-2009, 4:47 PM
Kduly, PM sent. Just want to say a public THANK YOU for your incredible kindness.

kduly
07-19-2009, 6:39 PM
Kduly, PM sent. Just want to say a public THANK YOU for your incredible kindness.

Not a problem. Glad to help. :)

Wild Child
07-19-2009, 9:25 PM

TheOne, just to clarify, the top of my last post was directed at "Timcam1" because he was asking $90 + shipping for the parts kit. That's way high. My only question to you was about the Marines giving him a rifle. I thought you were trying to build him one to take with him :p Carry on with your noble cause. :o

dskell
07-19-2009, 10:04 PM
You're an awesome friend and this is a good cause, bump!

I've got a couple extra parts lying around: Standard AR15 Pistol grip, carbine buffer, standard trigger guard. They're kind of random but, pm me if you'd like em. I have no use for them.

yzernie
07-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Alvin...My business, Tin Star Supply, would like to call kduly's BB and raise him a complete RRA lower parts kit. I never served in war time and these guys who are battling the enemy have my utmost respect. PM me an address to send it to.

dskell
07-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Alvin...I'll call kduly's BB and raise him a complete RRA lower parts kit. I never served in war time and these guys who are battling the enemy have my utmost respect. PM me an address to send it to.

Freaking awesome.

brassburnz
07-20-2009, 12:59 AM
If you need a stock, I'll throw in a used RRA 4 position stock with tube and plate. No castle nut. I can't find it. I got it from a fellow Calgunner in April, but haven't gotten around to finishing the build.

Randy

<<Rock River Arms M4 Stock + Receiver Extension (Commercial-Spec) + SOG Armory Rubber Stock Pad

[Reserved for future photo]

No RRA logo, this is an earlier version (before they started putting the logo on their stocks). Color is black.

Barely used, in pristine condition. Includes:

- 4-position commercial-spec receiver extension
- SOG Armory Rubber M4 Stock Pad
- Action spring
- End plate
- Castle nut

All you need is a buffer to make it complete.>>

kduly
07-20-2009, 8:41 AM
Alvin...My business, Tin Star Supply, would like to call kduly's BB and raise him a complete RRA lower parts kit. I never served in war time and these guys who are battling the enemy have my utmost respect. PM me an address to send it to.

Just for that, my next gun will be coming from you. You have my business and I will go out of my way just to be your customer. Thank you. Now I have to go find some overtime to buy something.:D

TheOne
07-27-2009, 7:09 AM
WOW! I've been very busy at work the past week and I came to update KDULY about the status of the build and he tells me about the update on this generosity, you calgunners have really brought a smile to my face that will not be going away for a while. I know have YZERNIE donating an LPK, BRANSBURNZ a very nice stock, and DSKELL the buffer and KDULY who has already sent me money to pay for the bullet button because another member thought that helping was charging full price for extras they had, and not selling just one item.

If anyone is going to purchase a firearm please go through YZERNIE. A truly classy man who has the best prices and is a LEO himself and helps other LEOs and first responders. I drove 4 hours each way to buy my SIG from him.

I just did started a very transactions on the give it forward thread, but the generosity from you four members on this thread have really have done something for my friend that is beyond words. I purchased a lower from the Del Mar show last weekend, and will be picking it up this Thursday, so the timing could not have been any more perfect.

Whenever my friend who I'm making this build for or another friend of mine who was in the Marines would come to San Diego on leave with friends I would always buy them beers and sometimes dinner. They wouldn't know it because I would always put my CC down and tell the waitress not to accept a dime from them. The waitresses could tell they were in the service and I wasn't, and sometimes the tab would be much lighter at the end of the night. I didn't serve myself, I went to college and had a well paying job while in school. The least I could do is show them my appreciation for everything that they do to protect our freedom, and do so with little pay knowing what can happen to them.

So I thank everyone who has offered to donate, and will gladly accept on behalf of my friend. I will be updating everyone when I am finished with the build and have my friend join the board and show him what calgunners made possible. Donating items they could sell for money, to show their patriotism and respect for those serving in the Armed Forces so that we can do what we do on a daily basis. Sorry for the long rambling post, but I am just so thankful for everyone's true show of patriotism.

With Much Respect and Thanks,
Alvin :clap:

yzernie
07-27-2009, 8:17 AM
Alvin,
Thank you for the kind words. It is my pleasure to have the chance to help out you and especially one of our military men. Our service men and women are grossly under paid and this opportunity to help one of them out is the least I can do.

kduly
07-27-2009, 8:42 AM
Alvin,
Thank you for the kind words. Our men & women are out there representing us and fighting for our freedom. This is a very small token considering what we all can do! I'm glad to help. Let us know how he likes the rifle. Take care.
Kduly

TheOne
09-11-2009, 6:24 PM
Here are the picture boys, THANKS A MILLION!!!

kduly
09-12-2009, 6:29 AM
:79: ...Fantastic Job gentlement!!!! :80:

:36: "Zombies Exterminator" :44:

yzernie
09-12-2009, 9:11 AM
Very cool...the finished product looks excellent!! :thumbsup: