PDA

View Full Version : 6 and a half months

socomIInato
07-14-2009, 10:16 AM
:mad:talked too lanworinc today, they got a shipment of 40 rifles and just 3 uppers. and of course none of those 3 uppers was the model I ordered at the end of dec. 08. will not be doing business with stag again. can`t say I can blame lanworinc when stag doesn`t supply it`s dealers with it`s products. I will be calling stag next. I shall report back:mad:

dskell
07-14-2009, 10:18 AM
eeeeek not what I wanted to hear. I ordered a 2H upper on Sunday and supposedly the store is going to have them in this week. I'm hoping so because I really don't want to wait that long.

Just out of curiosity, what upper did you order?

socomIInato
07-14-2009, 10:24 AM
eeeeek not what I wanted to hear. I ordered a 2H upper on Sunday and supposedly the store is going to have them in this week. I'm hoping so because I really don't want to wait that long.

Just out of curiosity, what upper did you order?

ordered stag 4h, just got off the phone with their cust support, they say there having trouble getting the barrels for this model. barrel is 20 inch HB. so you may be ok. landworld is filling orders from beginning of year.

dskell
07-14-2009, 10:41 AM
Ah, alright. Stag customer service or the store you ordered from?

Good luck.

socomIInato
07-14-2009, 10:56 AM
Ah, alright. Stag customer service or the store you ordered from?

Good luck.

talked too stag customer support regarding way it`s taking so long too supply lanworld. who I ordered the stag 4h from.

Dirtbiker
07-14-2009, 11:25 AM
Check with Riflegear. They seem to get Stags every 8 weeks or so. I know they have had several deliveries since the first of the year.

OutbreakPLZ
07-14-2009, 1:30 PM
gunbrokerrr thats what i did i got mine, in like a week.

aplinker
07-14-2009, 2:06 PM
I don't get it...

Why wait at all? Why not order from someone who has it in stock?

socomIInato
07-14-2009, 6:09 PM
I don't get it...

stags waiting for barrels for my 4H model. if stag doesn`t have any barrels too assemble their uppers. no other stag dealers are going too have this particular model.

missiontrails
07-14-2009, 6:19 PM
I don't get it...

Agree, why are you waiting for one of those? There are better barrels available out there right now. Hell, I have ordered 3 Bushmasters from their website, one was a 20". Each of those shipped in 3 weeks. Not to mention the other 12 or so uppers I have purchased at will over the past 4 months.

socomIInato
07-14-2009, 6:29 PM
Agree, why are you waiting for one of those? There are better barrels available out there right now. Hell, I have ordered 3 Bushmasters from their website, one was a 20". Each of those shipped in 3 weeks. Not to mention the other 12 or so uppers I have purchased at will over the past 4 months.

because I don`t want too cough up more money for a different brand upper. I already own a couple of real ar15 from colt. this is just supposed too be my modest 20inch HB. flat top. besides i`m not that big of a fan of the 5.56. I prefer 7.62 nato and bigger.

missiontrails
07-14-2009, 6:33 PM
because I don`t want too cough up more money for a different brand upper. I already own a couple of real ar15 from colt. this is just supposed too be my modest 20inch HB. flat top.
Last week PK Firearms had 20" Bushys for $525 or so, with BCG, handle, and real 4150 CMV Chrome lined barrels.

socomIInato
07-14-2009, 11:06 PM
Last week PK Firearms had 20" Bushys for $525 or so, with BCG, handle, and real 4150 CMV Chrome lined barrels.

this week it`s their 16 inch, if i find a 20 inch model that`s in stock at that price I would cancel the other order and get the one in stock.:stuart:

Dismal_Scientist
07-14-2009, 11:38 PM
this week it`s their 16 inch, if i find a 20 inch model that`s in stock at that price I would cancel the other order and get the one in stock.:stuart:
Give PK a call. They might be able to give you an ETA. From their site, it seems like they receive new uppers every week.

On edit: 10% has some 20" RRA uppers here as well: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=201302

Tunis
07-15-2009, 6:17 AM
Stag has been on a 20-25 week backlog for quite sometime now. I've always been a Stag fan and I remember when alot of people disliked their lowers because it had a deer head on it! LOL! Now, their uppers are in high demand and hard to come by. I'm expecting a large order in September. My last order of uppers sold out in less than an hour at the last Cow Palace Gun Show!

missiontrails
07-15-2009, 9:46 AM
Here is your upper...http://www.pkfirearms.com/content/1/20/117/9

Dismal_Scientist
07-15-2009, 10:14 AM
Here is your upper...http://www.pkfirearms.com/content/1/20/117/9
Beat me to it. :cool:

$515 + $14 shipping = $529 to your door

aplinker
07-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Stag has been on a 20-25 week backlog for quite sometime now. I've always been a Stag fan and I remember when alot of people disliked their lowers because it had a deer head on it! LOL! Now, their uppers are in high demand and hard to come by. I'm expecting a large order in September. My last order of uppers sold out in less than an hour at the last Cow Palace Gun Show!

Stag has been popular for as long as they've been around.

I'm not a fan of their carbines.

socomIInato
07-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Beat me to it. :cool:

$515 + $14 shipping = $529 to your door

canceled my stag, ordered bushmaster 20in HBAR from PK, the bushmaster does not come with carrying handle. but I decided too go with some type of flipup rear sight anyway. didn`t want too spend more money, but at this point it`s time too move on. thanks guys for the headsup on the bushy at PK.:)landworinc canceled my order with no charges, I have no issues with them. on the other hand stag is too slow for doing business with. imagine if you have a problem with one of their uppers. could be a long time before you see it again. this could cause BRD depression