PDA

View Full Version : Serbu .50BMG.

rg_1111@yahoo.com
04-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Did anyone else buy a Serbu rifle? Im still waiting for my bipod. I sent Mark a E-mail no answer. Did anyone else get the whole rifle and no bipod? R.

rg_1111@yahoo.com
04-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Did anyone else buy a Serbu rifle? Im still waiting for my bipod. I sent Mark a E-mail no answer. Did anyone else get the whole rifle and no bipod? R.

Josh
04-03-2005, 3:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">rifle? Im still waiting for my bipod. I sent Mark a E-mail no answer. Did anyone else get the whole rifle and no bipod? R. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It dosent normally come with a bipod unless you added it as an option. I ordered mine without a bipod as I use a m60 bipod.

rg_1111@yahoo.com
04-03-2005, 10:51 AM
I paid for one. I was told that sense mark was mass producing .50BMGs for California to beat the dead line he quit making bipods.
I have sent him more than one E-mail with NO Responce. I think now I should of bought my rifle from a different company. Not good customer service IMHO. R.

fastmanusa
04-03-2005, 7:13 PM
I would try to give him a call. He has stated in the passed that he does not check his email that often and that the fastest way to get a hold of him is via phone. I have talked to Mark before and he is a good guy. I think you bought the right rifle.

50 Freak
04-05-2005, 3:23 AM
I used to use a M-14 bipod on my BFG. It fits with very few modification to the bipod lug. Think you can pick up a cheap chinese knockoff for about $40 or a original M-14 bipod for about $150.

imported_Stevie
04-05-2005, 11:49 AM
Mark is very bad at responding to email, i believe he responds when he only has something good to say. I received my carbine end of jan. and received my bipod middle of march. My nightforce showed up last week. Still waiting for word on the semi..

04-05-2005, 8:43 PM
If anyone wants a bipod let me know, I know someone that makes a clone of the M60 bipod. I'll have to check on the price or I'll just pass this on to him and he can post here.

1919_4_ME
04-05-2005, 9:00 PM
Whoa~!
I cant read this thread cause my EYES keep watching "50FREAKS" avatar! http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

50 Freak
04-06-2005, 1:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I always figured 50 Freak was into big guns, I just thought it was 50 BMG's </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's there to say, I don't discriminate. I like "Big Uns" of every type. http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif