PDA

View Full Version : Looking for CalGun Lowers in Norcal

epic4444
07-11-2009, 3:55 PM
Looking for one with the california outline...looking for one in the bay area that has them in stock or gets them ...any heads up would be great...and if you know the price that would be awesome to...and i also have a question...i often shoot at chabot and have seen many many people shooting AR's there...sometime when i sit next to them i can feel a huge push of pressure every time they shoot...which type of system does this and which one doesnt? its extremely annoying and would like to avoid this

TZL
07-11-2009, 8:21 PM
bay area gun vault is planning a group order this week, hit them up

bigthaiboy
07-11-2009, 8:31 PM
Looking for one with the california outline...looking for one in the bay area that has them in stock or gets them ...any heads up would be great...and if you know the price that would be awesome to...and i also have a question...i often shoot at chabot and have seen many many people shooting AR's there...sometime when i sit next to them i can feel a huge push of pressure every time they shoot...which type of system does this and which one doesnt? its extremely annoying and would like to avoid this

Sounds like they are ARs fitted with a muzzle brake. The gases (and sound) of the blast are pushed up and out of the sides of the brake to counter the energy being pushed out of the muzzle.

elrcastor
07-11-2009, 8:31 PM
It sounds like J&R in livermore was getting some

Dunno which logo tho

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=200678

j&r ordered both the state and bear ones

epic4444
07-11-2009, 11:25 PM
ya idea someone was shooting a 2T stag and it was so much pressure it was blowing my shirt like it was hella windy out

TZL
07-12-2009, 4:15 AM
honestly no .223 has that much pressure....try sitting next to a 50bmg, or .338 lapua or a round with some real force, and you'll re-think "so much pressure"

ya idea someone was shooting a 2T stag and it was so much pressure it was blowing my shirt like it was hella windy out