PDA

View Full Version : Let's start getting some Beretta Storms into CA

lomalinda
07-10-2009, 11:54 PM
Somebody's got to be able to make a BB/shroud (Jeff, Minder?) that will allow these fun little toys into the state.

Anyone else interested in acquiring a CA-legal version? With enough interest we can make it worth peoples' time to make the modifications needed...

dchang0
07-11-2009, 2:01 AM
They *are* pretty cool. Thought somebody already figured out how to make a magazine lock for them already, though.

Yes, the search feature here sucks... Coulda sworn somebody already posted on this...

Someoneelseok
07-11-2009, 2:02 AM
its a nice gun, seems like a fun plinker to get next to the m1 carbine. always wanted one of these.

anybody have drawings and diamentions of the gun? You'd just need a BB. I have some training in machining and access to a shop.

for the OAL you could install a flash hider, like the CX4's in Battlestar Galactica. http://www.mfiap.com/smallarms/bsgfs.htm

ChrisO
07-11-2009, 8:48 AM
Why they are hideous Id rather have a camp carbine or m1 carbine...

chsk9
07-11-2009, 12:37 PM
I would have much rather seen the RX4 come into CA.... no raddlock/BB/Prince needed...

siikfrk
07-11-2009, 4:21 PM
If they made them, i'ld be one of the first to get them. I emailed raddlock and prince50 and both dont make them.