PDA

View Full Version : WTB 10rd. Mags for Glock 22

felixthecat1
07-10-2009, 10:46 AM
WTB: Inexpensive Factory Glock 10 round magazines for my G22, preferrably face to face, locally, though accepting to have them shipped may also be an option.

I've seen them for anywhere from $15 each on gunbroker, to $39 at a physical store, and am just looking to see if anyone is trying to get rid of some at a low price.

Thanks for looking, please PM, or leave message here. thanks.

Please accept either Cash or Paypal, I don't write checks, and don't like using plastic.

DenverDuck
07-10-2009, 11:32 AM
If you get down to Irvine, I have 1 for $20.00

Duck

bwhited
07-10-2009, 3:28 PM
I have one that you can have for $15.
Have two full caps also but those kits are $30 each.

WTB: Inexpensive Factory Glock 10 round magazines for my G22, preferrably face to face, locally, though accepting to have them shipped may also be an option.

I've seen them for anywhere from $15 each on gunbroker, to $39 at a physical store, and am just looking to see if anyone is trying to get rid of some at a low price.

Thanks for looking, please PM, or leave message here. thanks.

Please accept either Cash or Paypal, I don't write checks, and don't like using plastic.

felixthecat1
07-11-2009, 7:49 AM
bwhited: u ever in my area? Downey/Norwalk, by any chance?

bwhited
07-11-2009, 7:50 AM
Work in Cerritos.
Not far at all.

felixthecat1
07-11-2009, 6:55 PM
Work in Cerritos.
Not far at all.

bwhited;
Maybe we could meet up sometime this coming week in the Area then? Anywhere near Cerritos College / Ammo Bros?

Everyone else:

Any more inexpensive mags for sale? Heck, is anyone just wanting to get rid of some even?

bwhited
07-11-2009, 7:08 PM
Hi,

Ya, lets meet up.
I am at I5 and Carmenita.
Can meet somewhere on the way home.
Cerritos College, that is down near Katella?

Thanks,
Bryan

bwhited;
Maybe we could meet up sometime this coming week in the Area then? Anywhere near Cerritos College / Ammo Bros?

Everyone else:

Any more inexpensive mags for sale? Heck, is anyone just wanting to get rid of some even?

bwhited
07-13-2009, 3:43 PM
When would you like to meet?

bwhited;

Everyone else: