View Full Version : Mega props to Scottsdale Gun club

send it
07-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Hey Guys

I just had an awesome experience with the guys over at SGCUSA.com.
Jeff beck and the crew were totally accomadating to my SPECIAL California needs and I am super excited about the new SGC Tactical Division Smith & Wesson M&P 15T I just bought from them. Should be at my ffl early next week.

07-09-2009, 12:49 PM
yep, great shop for my recent experience. I was visiting family in Scottsdale over the Fourth Holiday and got the chance to go shooting there. Damn nice shop to be sure.

07-09-2009, 4:07 PM
They have amazing Customer Service - probably the best I have seen in the biz. And their selection is amazing.

I bought a Noveske from them back in March (at list price!) during the heights of the AR-15 pricing lunacy and they even installed a BB for me that I sent them all before they had their California program.

Recently I had a problem with an order, and they went above and beyond to resolve the issue to my satisfaction.

What else can you ask for?

FYI they're having a big sale now - http://sgcusa.com/index.html

07-09-2009, 6:45 PM
Amen to that. They have a very cool shop and a bunch of cool people. The employees acually seem to like their job and they arent a bunch of know-it-alls that know nothing.

Did you check out the machinegun and suppressor shop a few doors down as well? Congrats on the purchases by the way

07-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Welcome to CG......

07-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Very cool shop indeed!

One of their newer employees is a CA transplant. Great guy too, I've dealt with him on some things. If you are ordering from them via phone I highly suggest you speak to Joe. He was very squared away and polite in my few transactions with SGC.

07-10-2009, 5:38 AM
Great place. Stopped by there 3 years ago, got a tour of the private club room, private range and the shoot house. I've been to a lot of gun shops but never one like this. And only 1/2 mile from Dillon.